BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Meghan H.
Claxton, GA
Smells very nice but I am not the biggest fan of how my skin feels after I use this. I have used it several times & it's always the same. It leaves what feels like an oily residue on my skin. It is not my favorite feeling.
Marsha P.
This product is perfect for my sensitive skin. It's great for people with dry skin . After a shower, my skin is still soft and smooth. I'll usually have to apply thick lotion after a shower to get the softness that I like but now using this dove product I don't .
Hayley B.
Marietta, OH
I love how long this product lasts. You don't have to use much to lather properly. The soap is gentle on my skin and helps my skin stay moisturized all day. The bottle is sometimes difficult to open with soapy hands, though I would highly recommend this product!
Jessica M.
Cuyahoga Fls, OH
There is not much I can say about this product except that it is so creamy! I usually buy it at Target and use it quite often, the moisturizing cream infused helps so much at keeping my body smooth! I would definitely recommend and would definitely buy it again!
Jalontai T.
This product is Okay.it like when you use it it smells wonderful but when you are done washing its like it took all the moisture away from my skin. It goes on smooth and gentle but when you wash it, it pulls your skin. I would buy it again just wouldn't prefer it.
Keri P.
I love this wash.. It leaves your skin feeling silky smooth and never over dry. It's a great bargain for the price especially when purchased at Walmart . The smoothness is long lasting and feels like you just applied lotion. I would definitely buy this wash again
Tanya C.
Victoria , TX
Great product !! It suds up very well and lathers your body completely leaving it super soft . I love the scent it's very clean smelling . I don't really see any cons whatsoever I was very satisfied with this body wash
Kimberly H.
Winfield, TN
I really like the dove soaps. I haven't really found a scent that I haven't liked. They all smell great. It is gentle on the skin and doesn't leave a residue. I got this product at my local walmart. I wI'll be buying this product again for sure. It's great.
Becca H.
Henderson, KY
I love the way this smells. It also makes my skin feel oh so soft. It is a very good value and it is very gentle for my sensitive skin. My sister even enjoys using it and she has eczema, not much won't bother her skin but I recommended to her and she loves it!
Jessica M.
W Lafayette, IN
This body wash smells so good and is not overly drying. I would continue buying it . It is slightly on the more expensive side but sometimes its worth it. It smells very fresh and clean. You can find this at costco or any store that sells these kinds of products.
Uilani A.