BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Sydney K.
Superior, WI
This product works really well as a substitute for shaving cream. The scent was okay. I have gentle skin and it didn't irritate even using it with shaving. I still needed a moisturizer after but I have fairly dry skin. I probably wouldn't buy again unless it was on sale.
Shavonda P.
Gray, GA
I use this for my daughter who has eczema. The pediatrician recommended Dove unscented body wash because it provides more moisture for the skin rather than the bar of soap version. Using this has decreased her flare ups of eczema.
Sandi S.
Leominster, MA
This is my everyday body wash. It has a pleasant, clean smell, without being overly perfumed. I use this as a body wash and also to shave my legs.
I have seen a noticible difference in my skin since I started using this. It is softer, smoothr and healthier looking. I have sensitive skin which tends to get itchy and rashy, but this product does not irritate my skin at all.
Aleksandra D.
Clovis, CA
Great moisturizing body wash ! Smells good absorbs really good into skin ! Love it it's gentle on your skin with creamy silly texture .. smell is amazing and long lasting after you are done .. definitely product i would buy again !!
Ellie D.
Steamboat Springs, CO
I love this product. I use it to shave my legs and after I get out of the shower it feels like I already have lotion on. It moisturizes my skin so nicely and once I put actual lotion on it makes me skin so soft. And it smell great!
Valeria V.
Yakima, WA
I love love love this product. My skin smells so great after the shower and the scent still stay on until the next day. It almost feels like I don't have to put on lotion when I use this body wash. I have sensitive skin and this has always been gentle on my skin as well.
Brie L.
Green Bay, WI
This stuff left me feeling silky soft, but I'm personally not fond on the classic soap scent it has. After using it for a while, it started to irritate my skin as well... I'm not sure why because none of the other Dove soaps have this issue with me and I use them often.
Jennifer G.
Really do love this , most body washes strip my skin and make me feel so dry , after finding this it really did help my overall skin and you can really feel the difference after the first wash , really do recommend this product
Ashleigh G.
Chino Hills, CA
Thick, moisturizing body wash that gets the job done! I love the smell and the way it makes my skin feel after with no irritation - sometimes by skin will get itchy after showering with moisturizing cleansers. Would definitely recommend for those with sensitive skin!
Samara T.
N Chesterfld, VA
This body wash is amazing. Every evening when I come home from work I'm sure to use this in a nice warm shower. The lather is very gentle and Moisture long lasting. I use this every night and it's perfect right before bed. I would definitely reccomend this product!
Uilani A.