BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Colleen M.
Forest Hill, MD
This body wash was an absolute saving grace during the winter months and now I use it to keep my skin looking moisturized and glowy in this warm weather. Even if I forget to use lotion after showering my skin still doesn't feel tight or dry.
Ashley M.
Dorris, CA
Dove Body wash has always been my go two for a variety of reasons. First, the proce is affordable. This product smells good and fresh. Ihave sry skin, but when I use this it really helps. It feels like a lotion product. It's vwry thick and leaves your skin feeling more moisturized!
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
I actually began using this when I first used it at my sisters house, my skin felt so smooth beyond compare to most body washes I had used at the time that I just had to get it. I love to use this to feel absolutely clean and moisturized which this does an impeccable job of both.
Annie L.
San Francisco, CA
Love this body wash. I got mine at Target and it is really moisturizing and helped my dry flaky skin. The scent is very clean smelling. I use it every night and it is very gentle on my eczema prone skin. I would highly recommend this product for anyone who have dry sensitive skin!
T S.
This Dove body wash is probably one of my absolute favorites. It is gentle on the skin and it always leaves me feeling fresh. I use it nearly every single day. I think it does have a good value behind it and I would definitely recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Cari P.
San Diego, CA
This body wash makes skin so soft, but I'm not in love with the smell. It works really well and leaves you feeling clean and soft, but the smell is not as fruity and or flowery as I usually like. Its a good value for the amount it costs. I would recommend this product to others.
I loved the scent of this body wash. However, the phrase "A little goes a long way" does not apply to this product. I found myself constantly applying more and more to my loofah. I bought this product at my local Target store and lasted me about 2-3 months. 6.5/10 would recommend.
Ericka W.
Grand Rapids, MI
Absolutely the best! This body wash left my skin so soft and moisturized. I have eczema and although I don't use this body was every day, it is one of the few that can balance my dry skin. I will continue to repurchase from this line.
Nathalie L.
Derry, NH
I just loved this product. The scent was very mild. It rinsed off very nicely and I felt my skin was so clean after using it. A little bit goes a long way. I have sensitive skin and this didn't leave me itchy or with dry skin. It felt very soft. I would recommend to a friend.
Kelly W.
Brooklyn, NY
I always use this product cause it smells good, not over whelming and it leaves my skin fresh and clean. Usually when I use other products I feel like I have a layer of soap attached to me, but with dove products my skin feels great.
Uilani A.