BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Nicole W.
Virginia Bch, VA
This body wash is some creamy, gentle goodness! It has a nice, rich scent that isn't overpowering. You really can't beat this for the price. I usually purchase it at Wal-Mart or Target on sale. I would definitely buy this product again. Dove is a trusted brand in my household!
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I never really actually loved my body wash until I started using dove. They have really great smelling body washes and they leave my skin so soft and smooth after using. My skin isn't tight or dehydrated like it use to be when I would get out of the shower. Would definitely recommend :)
Emily H.
Carmel, IN
I bought this product at Target and only used it a few times before replacing it with a better product. While I definitely felt like it cleaned my skin, it was too hard to wash off and left my skin feeling sticky. Over all, I felt that was too soapy and ultimately dried out my skin.
Monica G.
I'm not a fan of the thicker cream based Dove body washes, but my husband is. His skin gets super dry & painful at the change of seasons. He can only use sensitive soaps and this one works well. Smells okay too. Id recommend it for people with eczema or rough, itchy skin in the winter time especially.
Ariona A.
Great alternative to the original beauty bar (another of my personal favorites). I use the body wash as my backup and love how soft it leaves my skin. Very gentle providing optimal moisturize. Always keep a spare bottle handy for when I want to switch between beauty bar and body wash.
Danielle K.
Anna, IL
This is a family favorite, especially for my fiancé who has sensitive skin and he is also very sensitive to smells so this is perfect because the scent is very mild and it's gentle on the skin. It leaves the skin feeling very smooth and soft
Allie G.
Just the ordinary body wash. There is nothing special about this wash compared to other brands. It makes me feel clean and has a clean smell. The price is fair for the quality of the product. If I am looking for a good travel body wash I usually grab this one because it is inexpensive.
Maggie H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells so good! I apply it on a loofa and scrub my body with it, so that foam comes out and it leaves my skin perfecly soft. I bought it from walmart and it was recently priced - can't remember the exact price now but it was definitely affordable. I highly recommend it!
kali f.
Muskegon, MI
I actually began using this when I first used it at my sisters house, my skin felt so smooth beyond compare to most body washes I had used at the time that I just had to get it. I love to use this to feel absolutely clean and moisturized which this does an impeccable job of both.
T S.
This Dove body wash is probably one of my absolute favorites. It is gentle on the skin and it always leaves me feeling fresh. I use it nearly every single day. I think it does have a good value behind it and I would definitely recommend to anyone who has sensitive skin.
Uilani A.