BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Lindsay A.
Harrisburg, PA
I have very dry skin, so any body wash that it almost more like a lotion is perfect for me. If you are someone who needs to see lots of suds when you lather, this is not the product for you. It's very creamy and moisturizing and has a nice light scent. I highly recommend it for dry skin!
Austreah G.
Detroit, MI
I really like Dove Visible Care Creme body wash . This body wash leaves my body moisturized, soft, and clean. I use it every time I get into the shower. Its a good value for your money, not pricey at all. I would surly buy this body wash again.
Liz L.
Victorville, CA
leaves skin feeling soft, and doesn't leave a soapy feeling after its been washed off. I also don't get an itchy feeling after using it. A bad thing about it would be that I seem to use too much due to the fact that its on the thicker side so i end up pouring out too much which gets wasted.
Yamil S.
albuquerque
No me gusto el producto, no me gusto la sensación en la piel y no sentía que dejara mi piel más sueve ya que igual sentía la
Necesidad de usar crema hidratante, además sentía que me demoraba mucha más en la ducha que usando una barra de jabón
Emily H.
Carmel, IN
I bought this product at Target and only used it a few times before replacing it with a better product. While I definitely felt like it cleaned my skin, it was too hard to wash off and left my skin feeling sticky. Over all, I felt that was too soapy and ultimately dried out my skin.
Victoria H.
Midway City, CA
I never really actually loved my body wash until I started using dove. They have really great smelling body washes and they leave my skin so soft and smooth after using. My skin isn't tight or dehydrated like it use to be when I would get out of the shower. Would definitely recommend :)
Maggie H.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells so good! I apply it on a loofa and scrub my body with it, so that foam comes out and it leaves my skin perfecly soft. I bought it from walmart and it was recently priced - can't remember the exact price now but it was definitely affordable. I highly recommend it!
Abby G.
The Dove line for body wash and deodorant are great! they always leave you feeling fresh and clean! i love all the scents and the scent stays on your skin for a long time. The price is great since you use it everyday i don't think you need to spend a ton when this product works great.
Sandra W.
Love love love this. It makes my skin feel so fresh and clean and soft after use. Plus, I love that the scent lingers on my skin for hours and keeps me feeling clean. It's not an overbearing scent but it definitely lasts and is a nice reminder of feeling clean when you catch a whiff
Ashley R.
I absolutely love this product I use it every day.y favorite thing about this cream body wash is that it smells so good. I love how it leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh. I have very sensitive skin and its non irritating. I highly recommend this one! You won't regret this purchase!!
Uilani A.