BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Sephie L.
The Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is my favorite body wash!! It smells very sweet and creamy. It's not expensive and gives good value. Very gentle and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft which I think is better than Johnsons body washes.
Tatiana K.
I was looking for a body wash that not only wash but also cares for the skin. Skin does not feel dry after the shower and time to time I can skip using lotion because the body wash makes your skin soft and moist enough. The body wash has a pleasant smell.
Tatyana V.
i like Dove products. They are always soft and it seems they are really made from milk. My skin is too dry, so I prefer moisturising products for my body. When I used that Body Wash I didn't have any problems or allergic reactions on my sensitive skin.
Courtney R.
Nanaimo
This product leaves me feeling clean and moisturized, however the moisturizer can leave your skin feeling like there is a film on it, and with very sensitive skin can cause breakouts.
Luana O.

I liked the product , however have a smell that eventually get bored , makes you want to switch to another product or even brand. It's a great choice for esperimentar or buy sometimes.
Cassiana C.
Brasil,GRAVATAÍ-RS
Um Creme que deixa sua pele macia, e cheirosa, uma pele bem cuidada, e o creme Dove ajuda e muito, eu mesmo comprovo isso, pois super recommendo, é um produto que vale a pena comprar, e depois de testar uma vez, não vai querer mais parar de usar
Aida G.
Toronto
Are used to use this in the shower before it ran out because it was gentle on my skin and smelled really great. I bought it at my local drugstore and used it almost every day. I would recommend this to all my friends because it made my skin soft.
Fritha C.
Trying to find a body wash that means I don't have to moisturise after every shower is difficult. This wash was good as I didn't feel like I was cracking after I dried off although my skin still felt tight.
Smells clean and lathers well though.
Roanna B.
All dove products are amazing. This one leaves your skin super soft and smelling great. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would tell my friends about this product. It is very gentle on the skin. I would buy this product again for sure.
Anna I.
Anglès
This creme is awesome. It gives a nice soft touch afer applying it, and you can dress up right after the bath or shower.
I'm totally sure I'm buying it again when it runs out. Definetly worth buying it.
Uilani A.