BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Courtney R.
Nanaimo
This product leaves me feeling clean and moisturized, however the moisturizer can leave your skin feeling like there is a film on it, and with very sensitive skin can cause breakouts.
Luana O.

I liked the product , however have a smell that eventually get bored , makes you want to switch to another product or even brand. It's a great choice for esperimentar or buy sometimes.
Aida G.
Toronto
Are used to use this in the shower before it ran out because it was gentle on my skin and smelled really great. I bought it at my local drugstore and used it almost every day. I would recommend this to all my friends because it made my skin soft.
Fritha C.
Trying to find a body wash that means I don't have to moisturise after every shower is difficult. This wash was good as I didn't feel like I was cracking after I dried off although my skin still felt tight.
Smells clean and lathers well though.
Cassiana C.
Brasil,GRAVATAÍ-RS
Um Creme que deixa sua pele macia, e cheirosa, uma pele bem cuidada, e o creme Dove ajuda e muito, eu mesmo comprovo isso, pois super recommendo, é um produto que vale a pena comprar, e depois de testar uma vez, não vai querer mais parar de usar
Roanna B.
All dove products are amazing. This one leaves your skin super soft and smelling great. I purchased this product at Walmart. I would tell my friends about this product. It is very gentle on the skin. I would buy this product again for sure.
Anna I.
Anglès
This creme is awesome. It gives a nice soft touch afer applying it, and you can dress up right after the bath or shower.
I'm totally sure I'm buying it again when it runs out. Definetly worth buying it.
Prescila Y.
Ajax, ON
I have been using Dove body wash my whole life because it gives me silky feeling touch of my skin. Even if i dont use moisturizer after bath, my skin still feel moisturized.
Meghan C.
I love Dove Body Wash. I find it kind of pricey so I only buy it when I have a coupon or its on sale, but when I get it I feel luxurious. It smells awesome and leaves my skin feeling soft and mosturized. I would recommend it to others.
Aby R.
I used this product for 2 months and it was ok. It does the job as a washing product but nothing too special I'd say. The smell is nice and leaves a soft feeling on the skin.
Uilani A.