BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
LANE L.
Joliette
Hydrate tres bien!!
Donne une réelle douceur et une hydration durable à la peau!
....n'obstrue pas les pores et a une odeur agréable!
Ca n'en prend pas beaucoup! Économique aussi!
Excellent !
Jasmin F.
Dove body wash is usually my go to, this is no exception. It's reasonably priced, but I tend to go through a bottle fairly quickly, since it just smells so good. When I have a bottle, I use it daily. It leaves such a fresh scent. Would definitely buy again!
jessica m.
Um excelente hidratante corporal, minha pele fica super hidratada e nutrida com esse produto dove. infelizmente nao o encontro mais aqui,porem tenho ótimas recordações rsrs ainda lembro do seu cheiro adorável se o encontrasse com certeza compraria novamente..
Sharon C.
Dove's visible care creme body wash with nutrium moisture really helps moisturize your skin after taking a shower and smells fantastic! I use this body wash every day when taking a shower. The price is a reasonable price. I would recommend everyone to use it.
Emy G.
Stafford
This body wash is super affordable and is great for moisturizing and hydrating. This is one i use a lot and will for a while. It's makes your skin silky smooth it is sold it most big shops like Tesco, ASDA, Sainburys, Boots and superdrug and a lot more.
Tatiana K.
I was looking for a body wash that not only wash but also cares for the skin. Skin does not feel dry after the shower and time to time I can skip using lotion because the body wash makes your skin soft and moist enough. The body wash has a pleasant smell.
Sephie L.
The Dove Deep Moisture Nourishing Body Wash is my favorite body wash!! It smells very sweet and creamy. It's not expensive and gives good value. Very gentle and leaves the skin feeling smooth and soft which I think is better than Johnsons body washes.
Lucy G.
Didn't like this at all made my skin itchy and dry, not good for sensitive skin, the only thing good about this product was the smell but that's about it would not re-purchase this again
Carlotta B.
I don't really like dove product. But sometimes I use this moisturizer, if I don't have something better. It doesn't least long and I don't like all the chemicals ingredients that are in it. I bought this at the supermarket but I will not buy this again
Tatyana V.
i like Dove products. They are always soft and it seems they are really made from milk. My skin is too dry, so I prefer moisturising products for my body. When I used that Body Wash I didn't have any problems or allergic reactions on my sensitive skin.
Uilani A.