BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Angela B.
Norland
I rely on my body wash to bring me back to life after a long hard day. I've always loved Dove products in general so I wasn't surprised when I found the perfect body wash to rejuvenate my skin and senses, but also moisturize my skin so wonderfully. I would definitely buy it again....I already do!!
Abi R.
Toronto, OR
This is my favorite things to use in the shower! It is so rich and creamy and leaves my normally dry skin so smooth. Great price at the drugstore and it makes me look forward to shower!
Bruna M.
This a great product. This product leave your body freshly hydrated. It has a natural flower scent which will easily relax your skin. The texture is very smooth. I purchased this product a week ago and the container is still full. It is an guarantee that I will purchase this product again.
Blush Baby
Manitoba, Canada
I use this wash every time I have a shower and leaves my skin so soft and smooth. I cannot live without this product and take it with me every time I go traveling. The scent is not strong, I have always had trouble with really strong smelling body lotions and washes, but this was perfect.
Karoline S.
Maceió
Este é um ótimo produto,super hidratante com um cheiro maravilhoso e muito suave que deixa a pele cheirosa , hidratada e muito macia. Amei o produto indico para minhas amigas, amigos.familiares e todos que queiram se sentir assim como eu...
Debbie R.
Such a great moisturizer for the writer! I can't stress this enough! Dove has never failed me. I've struggled with my skin over the years and thanks to dove I've always maintained a good moisture balance!
julia l.
LOVE this product. After a long day on the beach i usually wash myself with this body wash, makes my skin so soft and feels rehydrated. I use this product every shower and just love the extra mosturizer they add compared to other brands.
i would recommend this for any skin type.
Aurélie C.
I have purchased this product multiple times before and it never disappoints. It smells good and feels gentle and soft on your skin. It moisturizes the skin really well and it's not expensive compared to the quality of the product. I would thoroughly recommend it to anyone.
Nina N.
edmonton, Alberta
This body wash is amazing and very hydrating. It also leaves you smelling fresh and clean.
You don't need too much of this product to get a good lather going.
Highly recommended for dry sensitive skin.
Anaïs V.
The thing about I that I liked was that it felt really nice on bare skin , the scent was kinda weird but still pleasant, I didn't like it that much but it was good for my skin , I didn't used it that often , and no I would not buy it again because it wasn't my thing
Uilani A.