BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Lauren T.
Cambridge, ON
I really enjoyed this product. It leaves a refreshing and fresh scent and left your skin feeling soft and rejuvenated! Preferred over the other Dove products however I wish it came with a bit bigger of a bottle - seems like it runs out in 2 weeks or so.
Leticia C.
I absolutely love every DOVE product. They are in such an amazing price and they're so good for your skin. This one smells so good and it's so gentle. Leaves a super soft and hydrated skin! Would for sure buy again!
Laisha C.
Es genial, maravilloso producto, me gusta ya que me a quitado las manchas de las axilas, no trasnpiro para nada y tiene un maravilloso olor, es economico y esta al alcance de cualquier persona, en casa lo usamos mis mama, hermana y yo, nos encanta!
Shpresa K.
Ulcinj
It is really good product the scent is really pleasing , nothing negative , the smell lasts all day long i love it as i said the smell stays all day , it is on my shopping lost i buy it at local drugstore , yes it is on my shopping list every time i ran out of it .
Taylor R.
I love the consistency of this product, it feels so luxurious and hydrating to the skin. It smells amazing and the scent lasts on my skn after the shower and it makes my skin feel so soft, silky and moisturized and I love it! Definitley recommend!
racha e.
I totally love DOVE products especially body care products. I have been using DOVE body wash for many many years and no other body wash smells as good as DOVE products and feel so good on the skin. The texture of the body wash is so smooth and creamy, my skin literally absorbs it. And the smell is just wow.
Julie L.
I just loved this body wash. My skin felt soft and clean. Plus, it smells so good. Having very sensitive skin, it is not always easy to find a good product that I like. This one is perfect. I will definitely buy some again.
Ibily B.
Sin duda alguna un gran producto, con grandes propiedades y sin duda es buenisimo al aplicarse, no deja la piel seca, se puede encontrar en los supermercados o tiendas locales con facilidad, me encanta , lo recomiendo,
eva s.
I only gave 3 stars because the brand dove as better products than this one , for exemple the bar soap moisturizing, with my expirience my skin feels better with the bar than with the dove visiblecare creme body wash,because after my body is dry i don't feel my skin as soft as if i was using the bar soap
Maureen C.
Winnipeg, FL
I love dove. Always consistently moisturizing. Never smells overly strong just smells pleasantly clean. This product is no fail for me. I especially like the lather that this one makes.
Uilani A.