BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Ahlam M.
I purchased this at Shoppers on sale for a great price and loved using it in the shower. I loved the smell and the creamy lather. But it seemed to really dry my skin, even to the point that I was itchy until I rinsed it off. My skin normally doesn't react this way and can handle pretty much anything so this was pretty off putting. I definitely do not recommend this product to anyone with sensitive or even sometimes sensitive skin.
Cathy W.
Tide Head, NB
Awesome product, comes on smooth on your body and makes you feel soft all day. the smells are amazing. can't ask for a better product then that when it comes to be feeling good. Price is supper affordable with a lot in the bottle and would recommend to everyone.
Luis R.
Hidalgo del Parral
I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.I love this is perfect. Its the best.
Melanie H.
U.K.
The smell of the Dove body wash is incredible!!! I mean so so good!! This product really does leave your skin feeling so super clean and so moisturised. I didn't even need to use a moisturizer after using it! I brought it from Boots and it was reasonably priced and I would definitely buy it again.

Karen K.
London , ON
I really love this product ! I can even use it for shaving ! It was reasonably priced and left my skin feeling so soft all day and it smells great too! I would totally recommend this product if you are looking for a wonderful body wash product or never tried body wash before yiu will really love it!
Clare B.
Spital , Chesterfield
I love this moisturizing body wash, so silky and smells lovely while washing. It's great being able to moisturise while getting in the shower - fabulous one step product. You can really feel the moisturizing and it doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy or transfer on your towel.
maddie f.
I used this body wash as an alternative to soap and i have to say it was one of the best choices i ever made. it is very convenient and the product is dispensed without much struggle with the container. the body wash leaves the skin feeling soft after a bath is also always great.
Jess M.
Hamburg, Hamburg
I like this body wash, but like most of Dove's body washes I've used, they don't lather well, and I feel like I'm just washing myself with lotion. This smells pleasant, like normal Dove soap, and I know that it won't irritate my sensitive skin, but I prefer the bar soap to this.
Deborah B.
Newfoundland Canada
This product works very well for me. I have extremely dry skin. After shower I don't feel like a prune, when I use dove. It doesn't irritate my skin in any way which is fantastic because I have rosaea. It's fresh smelling and feels lovely.
Sofe F.
Milton Keynes
Dove visible body wash makes my skin feel smooth and soft which is what I really love about the product it keeps my skin hydrated especially during the winter. I bought this product in my local beauty store called boots and it was very affordable and it has a very nice scent
Uilani A.