BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Michelle M.
Brownstown, MI
This is a fantastic body wash. My skin is always very dry, but especially worse in the winter. So, I went to my local target and picked it up. It was very, very gentle on my skin! I use it every day and my skin as never looked or felt better. I get out of the shower and my skin is nice and moisturized!
Nuryani A.
Really moisturizing and smooth, even though it doesn't lather as much as soap, that's the best part because it ensures the natural moisture of your skin is balanced and not stripped. It rinses off easily and leaves no debris. Would definitely purchase again!
Dureeti G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product but no longer use because of my own specific skin problems. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone body skin and this body wash--albeit moisturizing--doesn't do much for my skin. Would recommend to anyone who has dry skin but wouldn't recommend for people with acne-prone, combo, or oily skin.
Emmy S.
Denver, CO
I really like this product especially in Colorado. It helps with my dry skin and keeps it my skin very healthy. I like that it has a fresh scent nothing very strong. It can by a little bit pricier than some but well worth it. If anyone suffers from chronic dry skin i would highly recommend this product.
Vanessa W.
I am normally not a body wash type of gal, I grew up using bar soaps. When I first started using this body wash I thought I'd waste more than I needed to, however, a small coin size portion with some water creates great lather. I would not recommend it for when you are in a serious rush, otherwise, it gets the job done and smells great. As always, Dove leaves skin super soft. I am constantly being complemented on my skin!
Abigail T.
Although this product felt really soft and thick fresh out of the bottle, it felt cakey and heavy on my skin even after I washed it off. It smells great, and feels soft while in the shower, and it doesn't dry my skin, but it also doesn't do it any favors.
Rosemarie K.
West Babylon, NY
This product proves to be moisturizing, as well as cleansing, and, as an added bonus, it smells really good! My family and I have always bought this body wash and it always gets the job done! Dove hasn't let me down, and i will continues to use this brand!
Payton Nicole H.
Hearne , TX
I love dove and am in love with their body wash! Super clean and leaves your skin sooo smooth. I use this every month, it is really long lasting and gets the job done. It's not expensive, I think it's a great price for the effectiveness. Will buy again.
Angelica B.
Downingtown, PA
I have always loved dove products because they are gentle and help to keep my skin moist, and coming from someone with eczema that is very important. The only downfall that I did notice this specific product does not lather as well as others on a loofah
Morgan M.
Memphis, TN
I love that this stuff goes on like lotion and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth. I often find it at either Target or Kroger (both prices are similar!) I love how long the giant bottle lasts me. Defnitely worth the price. I am on bottle number 3 now!
Uilani A.