BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Hannah H.
Troy, AL
Love, love, LOVE this product! Dove's products are honestly some of the best on the market. I love how fresh and clean this made me feel, even the next day! It makes my skin so very soft. You can purchase this just about anywhere, but I get mine from Walmart. I would repurchase and suggest to friends! <3 <3 <3
Kelli L.
I really liked this product however I did find that after each use, no matter how i used it, whether it was in the shower or in a bath after a few ours it would effect the PH of my feminine area. Though it smelled great i wish there was one that was for sure PH balanced as this one was not comfortable to use.
Veronica T.
Fontana, CA
I received this in a sample size in a sample box to try. I really liked it, felt like lotion but lathered up really nicely. This left my skin feeling super soft and silky. It has a really nice soft scent as well. I really enjoyed it and so did the rest of my family.
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love using Dove body wash. I purchase it usually at Walmart or target for a really great price. This body wash doesn't strip the moisture out of my skin & leaves it feeling soft. Not to mention I love how fresh the scent is in it. Will purchase many more times.
Anna C.
I like how creamy this body wash is which makes it fantastic for winter as it seals in moisture well. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't foam up very easily and is a bit thick to spread out. I also like that it comes in an unscented variety which all companies should incorporate. Overall I like this body wash and would repurchase during the winter time or whenever I need an extra boost of moisture in a body wash.
Vinh D.
The body wash smells extremely nice and it washes really well. I usually get my body wash from a large retailer like BJs because they come in a larger pack. The body wash lasts for quite some time and the scent is just right. I would definitely buy this again but I do prefer the cucumber and mint scent more.
Nelyabith B.
Im a big fan of Dove products. I really like the texture of this body wash and it has just the perfect amount of scent. It really does feel like my skin is softer and definitely less dry after only a few days of use. The texture of the body wash is so smooth and creamy.
Kristen L.
This is one of my favorite body washes to use! It makes my skin nice and soft and when I forget to put on lotion after the shower my skin is never itchy or dried out. I also have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue with my skin being irritated after using this body wash. I will continue to purchase this!
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
This is my absolute favorite body wash! It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I even use it to shave with sometimes. I love that it doesn't leave a weird residue on my skin. super affordable. just all around amazing , I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Dureeti G.
Minneapolis, MN
Great product but no longer use because of my own specific skin problems. I have sensitive, oily, acne prone body skin and this body wash--albeit moisturizing--doesn't do much for my skin. Would recommend to anyone who has dry skin but wouldn't recommend for people with acne-prone, combo, or oily skin.
Uilani A.