BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Kristina J.
Chamblee, GA
Dove markets itself and being all natural and good for you. "Good for you" on any product really intrigues me, and I have to say this product really met expectations! Softening and moisturizing on my dry and sensitive skin. The smell is light and refreshing. Also love the price. Recommend.
Valerie H.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this body wash! I moved to a super-dry climate last year and my skin starting itching because it was so dry. I saw the commercial about Dove Body Wash with NutriumMoisture and decided to try it. It is now the only body wash I use! I love the soft scent and the way it makes my skin feel! No more dry skin here!
Anna C.
I like how creamy this body wash is which makes it fantastic for winter as it seals in moisture well. The only thing I don't like is that it doesn't foam up very easily and is a bit thick to spread out. I also like that it comes in an unscented variety which all companies should incorporate. Overall I like this body wash and would repurchase during the winter time or whenever I need an extra boost of moisture in a body wash.
Natasha B.
Louisa, KY
This is my absolute favorite body wash! It makes my skin so smooth and soft. I even use it to shave with sometimes. I love that it doesn't leave a weird residue on my skin. super affordable. just all around amazing , I recommend it to all of my friends and family.
Kristen L.
This is one of my favorite body washes to use! It makes my skin nice and soft and when I forget to put on lotion after the shower my skin is never itchy or dried out. I also have sensitive skin and I've never had an issue with my skin being irritated after using this body wash. I will continue to purchase this!
Hannah H.
Troy, AL
Love, love, LOVE this product! Dove's products are honestly some of the best on the market. I love how fresh and clean this made me feel, even the next day! It makes my skin so very soft. You can purchase this just about anywhere, but I get mine from Walmart. I would repurchase and suggest to friends! <3 <3 <3
Kate K.
Anton, CO
I love this stuff. I have yucky Elbows and using this daily helps keep them looking normal. Not at all like elephant knees. I have purchased this at both Wal-Mart and Walgreen's. Smells great, lasts all day, would recommend in a heart beat. Also helps keep away the winter itch
Brittany R.
Linkwood, MD
Favorite body wash ever! Smells so good and makes my skin feel amazing. I've used dove soap for as long as I can remember and it's never dried my skin or failed me! My daughter is one and she's allergic to most soaps and I use this on her and it's one of the very few that doesn't break her out! Amazing product!
Beth C.
Fort Hood, TX
I love using Dove body wash. I purchase it usually at Walmart or target for a really great price. This body wash doesn't strip the moisture out of my skin & leaves it feeling soft. Not to mention I love how fresh the scent is in it. Will purchase many more times.
Nelyabith B.
Im a big fan of Dove products. I really like the texture of this body wash and it has just the perfect amount of scent. It really does feel like my skin is softer and definitely less dry after only a few days of use. The texture of the body wash is so smooth and creamy.
Uilani A.