BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Heather L.
Love the scent. Creamy and refreshing to clean with. The product is a little pricier than what I prefer to spend on body wash but when it’s on sale, I get it every time. I also like the way the top opens as it doesn’t break off as easily as some other brands.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
I have used this body wash for a long time now. The first think I love about it is the smell. It keeps me smelling fresh and cleAn all day long. It also keeps my skin very soft. It’s very affordable and I recommend this for everyone.
Mia C.
beaufort
This soap has honestly been life changing. I love it so much. You feel a difference right after you use it. You’re skin feels so much softer and healthier. It’s a super affordable product and high recommend using it!!
Gabby G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This body wash is a long-time favorite of mine. It lathers beautifully and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry, yet it cleans very well. It feels soft on the skin and smell delightfuls. A very relaxing product.
Rahila S.
Ft Washington, MD
I love Dove bar soap so when they came out with the body wash i was even more happier! I bought it at Walmart and Costco. I don’t have any negative reviews for this product I would recommend this as I always buy this and the bar soaps over and over and have never used any other body wash for my sensitive that has worked.
Heather L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Use this everyday in the shower, along with my Dove hair products. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy when I get out of the shower.
Whitney R.
Smells great and works just as good as the Dove White Beauty Bar. Leaves my skin smooth a fresh. With dove I feel cleaner than using some other brands.
Stephanie H.
Navarre
I have been using Dove for years and love the fragrance, it's not heavy, not overdrying.  Price is great.  Will continue to buy and recommend to others.  The stores never run out.  I give this a five star rating.
Uilani A.