BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im not loo...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash was just ok . It did the job in getting me clean. However.... I'm VERY particular about my skin care and when I see 'NutriumMoisture' I'm thinking this will be the mac daddy moisturizing body wash lol Granted my skin wasn't dry feeling when I finished but it was within an hour. I regularly use Olay body wash or Palmer's body wash because I find them both to be very moisturizing. When I use one of those two products with my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion my skin feels silky smooth and super soft all day long. In saying all of that, this wasn't my favorite body wash but it did get me clean!!!! ☺️
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
This body wash is a staple in our home we use it every day this is the only product that I Do by being that my son has eczema with the use of it keeps the moisture and his skin when we use it so he doesn't have that many outbreaks on top of using his eczema medicine it has no scent to it so that's a plus for us again with his eczema we have try to use other products like Neutrogena we've tried to use the natural stuff but nothing keeps the moisture in his skin with the soap then this product here so this is a plus I would recommend it for anyone who has any kind of dry skin issues It's a Wonderful product
Gabriela A.
Lotions with an incredible aroma, perfectly it adsorbs and signDove's mausse is perfect to use while you shower, it has a delicate vanilla smell that fascinates me, as I always say in my reviews Dove products are extremely good, leave your skin soft and you can observe their results over time !

I use it especially in winter when the dryness of the skin attacks you, I recommend that after the bath you apply any of your lines of cream that are excellent!

Dove has affordable and very good quality products, five stars and super recommend!ificantly moisturizes the skin
Melissa A.
I have been using this body wash for the last year and a half and have not parted ways with it. I'll start off by saying that I have dry skin. That being said, not many body washes I use will leave my skin feeling smooth and not itchy after my shower. This one on the other hand DOES leave it SMOOTH and ITCH-FREE. It's pretty crazy for a dry girl like me to not feel like she needs to moisturize after a shower. I'm highly impressed with the formula. Most body washes contain too much fragrance and this one does not! Highly recommend!
Nadjah H.
Ridgeland, MS
It doesn't take much of this product to lather up a nylon pouf, and lather lasts well for an entire head-to-toe shower. It is one of only a couple bath/shower products recommended by my dermatologist for dry/sensitive skin. Though it is pricey, I find it to be no more expensive than the cheaper brands, due to the amount of lather produced by just a little bit of the product. Love the smell, nice and clean, light. Skin never feels dry after showering. Finish off with a good quality lotion and I'm good to go for the day.
Stacey A.
Williamstown, NJ
I like to use Dove Body Wash , (especially the one for sensitive skin). I like the way it makes my skin feel. It leaves my skin feeling moist, smooth and silky. Even when I travel I will go get a travel size to take with me. Other soaps and body washes can leave my skin feeling very dry and and rough looking and I can feel like there is a residue left on my skin. I have tried different formulas of the Dove soap but this is my favorite. I would definitely recommend using the Dove Body Wash especially for sensitive skin.
Cory R.
New Orleans, LA
This is my first ever review I've ever written. I just had to write since this has been a daily game changer for me. I'm not as diligent as most of my girlfriends, who moisturize right after they shower. So unfortunately, in the winter months, I typically have scaly, dry skin on my legs (I know gross...poor hubby). BUT NOW, with this Dove body wash, without even putting on additional moisturizer, I NO LONGER HAVE SCALY DRY SKIN! Can't tell you happy (and hubby) are with this product. You must try it yourself!
barbara p.
Philadelphia, PA
Dove visi lecare with nutrium moisture is excellent .Leaves my skin so soft and touchable,even those drier areas like my elbows and feet my legs have always needed extra moisturizer also and conceive been using visiblecare the results have been remarkable! Even in the fall and winter months I've had to see my doctor to ask for something prescribed to help with skin dryness and she told me to use "ONLY DOVE so I use it all year round,very happy for this product.
Elizabeth D.
Lewiston, NY
This is a great product, which would receive five stars for me is it didn't leave a bit of residue on my skin. That being said it is extremely moisturizing, and really helps to heal my dry skin, not just visibly repair it for a day like many other body washes. I love this product in the winter, but I do find my skin almost a little sticky when I use it in the summer, but perhaps this is just from the heat outside melting the produce a bit.
Valeria G.
This product lathers well and leaves my skin feeling very soft and smooth. We bought a two pack at Sam's, and the bottles are huge, so they last a long time. Since my mom bought them for herself, I don't use them often. A couple times a month, maybe. But when I do, it works amazingly. The only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is because of the scent. It smells good. Very clean and soapy, but I prefer more feminine and fruity scents haha
Uilani A.