BY DOVE #67 in Body Wash

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im not loo...2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Rahila S.
fort Washington
I love Dove bar soap so when they came out with the body wash i was even more happier! I bought it at Walmart and Costco. I don’t have any negative reviews for this product I would recommend this as I always buy this and the bar soaps over and over and have never used any other body wash for my sensitive that has worked.
Heather L.
Love the scent. Creamy and refreshing to clean with. The product is a little pricier than what I prefer to spend on body wash but when it’s on sale, I get it every time. I also like the way the top opens as it doesn’t break off as easily as some other brands.
ivette c.
Trenton, NJ
This is my favorite body wash! It really does it's job, I love that you don't have to use so much because it's more concentrated than any other brand I've used. It leaves my skin fresh, clean and moisturized. I buy my dove at Walmart because it's much cheaper there..
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This body wash is a long-time favorite of mine. It lathers beautifully and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry, yet it cleans very well. It feels soft on the skin and smell delightfuls. A very relaxing product.
Heather L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Use this everyday in the shower, along with my Dove hair products. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy when I get out of the shower.
Natalia E.
Anaheim, CA
Okay. For a cheaper, drug store body wash this one is great. It smells really good and it’s very rich and thick. I feel like a little bit goes a long way too which I love since sometimes me and my bestie share body washes.
Miriam B.
Chatsworth, CA
I love this body wash always has me feeling clean smooth and smelling amazingly good. My skin always feels so soft after I’ve used this body wash. Always comes thru.
Laura A.
Tallahassee, FL
This body wash was just ok . It did the job in getting me clean. However.... I'm VERY particular about my skin care and when I see 'NutriumMoisture' I'm thinking this will be the mac daddy moisturizing body wash lol Granted my skin wasn't dry feeling when I finished but it was within an hour. I regularly use Olay body wash or Palmer's body wash because I find them both to be very moisturizing. When I use one of those two products with my Palmer's Cocoa Butter Lotion my skin feels silky smooth and super soft all day long. In saying all of that, this wasn't my favorite body wash but it did get me clean!!!! ☺️
Gabrielle P.
Warren, OH
This body wash is a staple in our home we use it every day this is the only product that I Do by being that my son has eczema with the use of it keeps the moisture and his skin when we use it so he doesn't have that many outbreaks on top of using his eczema medicine it has no scent to it so that's a plus for us again with his eczema we have try to use other products like Neutrogena we've tried to use the natural stuff but nothing keeps the moisture in his skin with the soap then this product here so this is a plus I would recommend it for anyone who has any kind of dry skin issues It's a Wonderful product
Gabriela A.
Lotions with an incredible aroma, perfectly it adsorbs and signDove's mausse is perfect to use while you shower, it has a delicate vanilla smell that fascinates me, as I always say in my reviews Dove products are extremely good, leave your skin soft and you can observe their results over time !

I use it especially in winter when the dryness of the skin attacks you, I recommend that after the bath you apply any of your lines of cream that are excellent!

Dove has affordable and very good quality products, five stars and super recommend!ificantly moisturizes the skin
Uilani A.