BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Dove Visiblecare Creme Mousse Body Wash
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Lisa D.
Spokane Vly, WA
I cant use anything other than Dove in the winter.  I use the bar soap then finish with the body wash on a scrubbie.  If i dont use DOVE then i experience being shocked when i touch anything at work, and i am in the IT department so i cant be shorting out computers and i just get a fear to touch anything.  Dove totally helps me moisturize which keeps the static away!
Erica T.
Corcoran, CA
I purchased this because essentially every review I read on this said it smelled like heaven, and the second I opened the box, I prepared myself for the first whiff. Despite all the hype, I really wasn't expecting it to knock me off of my feet and make me want to cry like I'd just smelled an angel, but that's what happened. If the second coming of Christ was expressed as a scent, it's the scent coming from this bottle. This stuff smells like the mixture of a pretty cloud, soft pillows and just a hint of sugar. I've always loved Dove body wash (and basically every product ever) because it doesn't smell cheap and it lathers like no other. I love the thick formula, it's almost like a sort of in shower body lotion that I scrub onto myself via loofah. Bottom line: if you're reading reviews questioning if you'd like to buy this, I'll give you a spoiler : you will. So go ahead, add it to your cart, and prepare to be engulfed by angel wings when you pop the cap open.
Regina M.
Clarksville, TN
I couldn't live without my Dove products!! I've got extremely sensitive skin and what's called chicken skin but since using Dove body washes my skin is cleared up and healthy!!
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
I have used this body wash for a long time now. The first think I love about it is the smell. It keeps me smelling fresh and cleAn all day long. It also keeps my skin very soft. It’s very affordable and I recommend this for everyone.
Mia C.
beaufort
This soap has honestly been life changing. I love it so much. You feel a difference right after you use it. You’re skin feels so much softer and healthier. It’s a super affordable product and high recommend using it!!
Whitney R.
Smells great and works just as good as the Dove White Beauty Bar. Leaves my skin smooth a fresh. With dove I feel cleaner than using some other brands.
S &.
Thornton
I don’t even know where to start... I have used Dove for ever many many years and starting with body wash ending shampoo I have used for long time and I love these products! And the price on them is very affordable for everyone. I would recommend it for everyone who like to smell good and look clean
Stephanie H.
Navarre
I have been using Dove for years and love the fragrance, it's not heavy, not overdrying.  Price is great.  Will continue to buy and recommend to others.  The stores never run out.  I give this a five star rating.
Vanessa L.
Havertown, PA
Purchased at: ULTA
This creme mousse body wash is great, my is skin is so smooth and moisturizer. The prize is fair for the good body wash this one is and last forever, I am glad I found this dove product is incredible.
Uilani A.