BY DOVE

• I haven't seen this here in Hawaii yet, im not sure if im...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
  • "This is great for my skin. I use it on my kid's skin too. It is good for sensitive skin." in 179 reviews
  • "No love dove body wash! This is very rich and moisturizing and cleans my skin so soft." in 151 reviews
  • "This is one of the most moisturizing body washes I have ever tried! I highly recommend it to anyone who has dry skin, or needs more hydration." in 130 reviews
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Vanessa O.
Fellsmere , FL
It’s OK for him moisturizing body wash it did not remove all my dear Brody and I still fell off found under my armpits so that was disappointing but I did like that I did not have to apply lotion after the shower.
Kat S.
I have very dry skin and purchased this to rehydrate my body. The scent is nice and tame while still leaving me fresh smelling. Overall, my body definitely felt softer after daily use. I do wish it was a bit less expensive though! Would recommend for anyone with dry and peeling skin!
Heather L.
Love the scent. Creamy and refreshing to clean with. The product is a little pricier than what I prefer to spend on body wash but when it’s on sale, I get it every time. I also like the way the top opens as it doesn’t break off as easily as some other brands.
Julian S.
Atoka, TN
Dove has extremely amazing products and I love this one as well. It’s nice for when you want to lather your whole body quickly because it lathers up super fast and you can feel it working to promote moisture in your skins natural moisture.
Lindsey M.
Wichita Falls
I have used this body wash for a long time now. The first think I love about it is the smell. It keeps me smelling fresh and cleAn all day long. It also keeps my skin very soft. It’s very affordable and I recommend this for everyone.
Gabby G.
Baton Rouge, LA
This body wash is a long-time favorite of mine. It lathers beautifully and doesn’t leave my skin feeling dry, yet it cleans very well. It feels soft on the skin and smell delightfuls. A very relaxing product.
Rahila S.
Ft Washington, MD
I love Dove bar soap so when they came out with the body wash i was even more happier! I bought it at Walmart and Costco. I don’t have any negative reviews for this product I would recommend this as I always buy this and the bar soaps over and over and have never used any other body wash for my sensitive that has worked.
Heather L.
Arlington Hts, IL
Use this everyday in the shower, along with my Dove hair products. It leaves my skin feeling really soft. I also like that it doesn’t feel greasy when I get out of the shower.
Page D.
easley
This is just a Goodall round body wash. It smells great. It lathers great and just feels great on the skin. It also moisturizes as it cleanses your body. Would highly recommend.
Uilani A.