Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Jenny B.Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Erika A.

BY DOVE

Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash: Visibly more beautiful skin in just 1 week NutriumMoisture Vitamin E see more...

• None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove Cucumber...1 Answers
Gladys M.
Love as moisturizing body wash, but I can't verify toning effect
The scent: Lovely. It reminds me of Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash very much. Thus, this is great for those (including me!) who love their Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea line. The texture/formula: Rich and creamy. A small amount lathers very well, and it is enough to wash my entire body. It cleanses mildly and rises off easily. Also, it does not leave a sticky residue on my skin (FYI, I have dry skin). The effects: Since it does not dry- out my skin, I feel my skin hydrated and slightly softer. I have been using this body wash for 10 days now. However, I cannot confirm about firming and toning my skin to this day (that's why I don't give a perfect score)
Lily M.
Glendale, AZ
We both love it. Smell is amazing. It really gets you truly clean no residue or anything just a nice strong scent and fresh clean body.
My boyfriend review

The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended
Eva R.
Brick, NJ
I love this! because This wonderful shampoo really changes the texture of damaged hair. Used with the
Intense Damage Therapy conditioner, it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair.
I've tried many, many shampoos since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this shampoo and the conditioner has made me so happy.
If your hair is very damaged, brittle and dull, give this shampoo and conditioner a try
Brittney L.
Dallas, TX
I don't regularly use this but I keep a travel-sized version with me for trips that can be purchased pretty much anywhere. First of all, the cucumber scent smells great. I absolutely love the smell but it doesn't stay on your skin. It also doesn't foam up very well and I find myself having to use a lot to feel clean. Its fine for when I'm traveling but for every day use I use more natural products.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
I love Dove body wash. It is a gentle clean. ! I haven't smelled a wash without a good smell from dove. ! I started busing this to try to firm up my skin. The smell lasts just a short while after my shower. My skin feels good, but feels like it is trying to dry it out as it tightens. I needed extra moisturizer more than normal. Not sure if I notice much of a body change yet. I will update if I do.
Sarah G.
I love the smell of this but not to sure I got this for a free sample from another website and I loved it. I did not get the full amount and only got a small sample but I loved this. I saw results right away while using this. I have gone to the store to look at the price and this is really expensive. I think that it would be worth the money though. it works for what it is suppose to be for.
Shanna F.
Raleigh, NC
I really liked this product. I actually found it in my mother-in-law's guest bath when visiting. I haven't been able to find it in stores though. I love dove products anyway but this body wash let my skin feeling #refreshed and full of moisture. I use Dove specifically due to the moisturizer in theIraq products. If I can find, I'll definitely purchase it. #naturallyrandom #RandomGlam
Courtney S.
Doves' Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash is a really great body wash. I haven't used this in a little while, but after being reminded of it from an Influesnter snap now I will be running out to find it!

This body wash leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, and does a great job with toning. The scent is one that anyone would love. This is a highly recommended product in my book!
Sandra Sofia Q.
I love this body wash. I have dry skin. This body wash really cleans skin. And the skin feels smooth after the wash. Does not leave a greasy film like some other body washes. I have tried different Nivea, Olay and Clean & Clear. I think this one was better than everything else I have tried as far as cleaning the skin and making it smooth and hydrated. I highly recommend it.
Stephani H.
Nashville, TN
I really did like how moisturizing this wash was, and it smelled nice. However, I expect products to do what they say they will do. It is supposed to tone skin and visibly make a difference. I used this for a long time and it did not do that. While it is a good body wash, it doesn't do what it claims and is no better than any other Dove body washes in my opinion
Wilma Jo S.
None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove Cucumber Fresh body wash. So how can I write a review?