Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Jenny B.Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash uploaded by Erika A.

BY DOVE

Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash: Visibly more beautiful skin in just 1 week NutriumMoisture Vitamin E

• None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove Cucumber...1 Answers
ThePatty0208 R.
San Antonio, TX
Dove Deep Moisture Body Wash
This body wash is so pleasant to use. It leaves my skin super soft and radiant! It does last longer than most body wash however the scent can be gone in the middle of the day depending of your body scent
Cristina R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was addicted to this product. I love the smell, the way my skin felt after every wash and the difference in my skin I saw. It will leave your skin feeling very hydrated, moisturized and soft. Too it off with a light fresh clean scent, I want to say like a cucumber melon scent. I also saw that my skin was getting firm aswell. It's sad to know that they stopped making this. I don't see it anymore in stores. They should bring it back. If anyone spot these anywhere please let me know.
Shaunice L.
I'm not a huge fan of this body wash because I have found some residue after washing it off. Scent is okay and the price is nice. I had a hard Time getting a nice lather worked up when I was using this product.
Lily M.
We both love it. Smell is amazing. It really gets you truly clean no residue or anything just a nice strong scent and fresh clean body.
My boyfriend review

The Dove Men Body and Face Wash works great so far, cleans especially good as a face wash. I like that its a combination body and face wash, for a guy its very convenient not having to use multiple products. I tried two of the three scents. The Clean Comfort has a clean and cool scent to it (Coolwater'ish). The Extra Fresh has a fresh lemon type of scent to it. I like both, clean out of the shower smell but not overpowering like the usual cheap drugstore stuff. Best face cleanser Ive used and will continue using, highly recommended
ExoticAsianGoddess L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Dove Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash While ordinary soaps can strip skin of essential nutrients, Dove Bodywash has mild cleansers to care for skin as it cleans.
Gladys M.
Love as moisturizing body wash, but I can't verify toning effect
The scent: Lovely. It reminds me of Dove Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea Body Wash very much. Thus, this is great for those (including me!) who love their Cool Moisture Cucumber & Green Tea line. The texture/formula: Rich and creamy. A small amount lathers very well, and it is enough to wash my entire body. It cleanses mildly and rises off easily. Also, it does not leave a sticky residue on my skin (FYI, I have dry skin). The effects: Since it does not dry- out my skin, I feel my skin hydrated and slightly softer. I have been using this body wash for 10 days now. However, I cannot confirm about firming and toning my skin to this day (that's why I don't give a perfect score)
Eva R.
Brick, NJ
I love this! because This wonderful shampoo really changes the texture of damaged hair. Used with the
Intense Damage Therapy conditioner, it's really amazing how it transforms the feel of brittle hair.
I've tried many, many shampoos since I'd first over-processed my hair. None of them priced high and low gave me results like this.
I was skeptical enough when I bought it. I really didn't think my hair could be restored almost to it natural condition, but this shampoo and the conditioner has made me so happy.
If your hair is very damaged, brittle and dull, give this shampoo and conditioner a try
Courtney S.
Doves' Visible Care Toning Creme Body Wash is a really great body wash. I haven't used this in a little while, but after being reminded of it from an Influesnter snap now I will be running out to find it!

This body wash leaves my skin feeling extremely soft, and does a great job with toning. The scent is one that anyone would love. This is a highly recommended product in my book!
BoxKraz E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love every dove body wash. It does not matter which one you pick they all have that clean and fresh scent. The body was is gentle for your skin, it leaves it feeling soft and you do not experience dryness. This is part of my normal routine and I definitely recommend to anyone looking for a gentle wash that leaves your skin feeling soft and clean.
Brittney L.
Dallas, TX
I don't regularly use this but I keep a travel-sized version with me for trips that can be purchased pretty much anywhere. First of all, the cucumber scent smells great. I absolutely love the smell but it doesn't stay on your skin. It also doesn't foam up very well and I find myself having to use a lot to feel clean. Its fine for when I'm traveling but for every day use I use more natural products.
Wilma Jo S.
None of these body washes are the type I use; I use Dove Cucumber Fresh body wash. So how can I write a review?