BY DOVE #78 in Self-Tanner

Monique C.
Apopka, FL
I wasn't sure about this product at first but I wanted to give it a try and I am happy that I did. The smell is amazing and the price is incredible as well. The only con that I have is that not every store carries his product. I would use it again and again.
Jennifer F.
Tonawanda , Ny
Great product! It makes my skin super smooth and I love the the self tanner. It just gives your skin a glow but doesn't make you look orange or leave streaks like many other tanners
Julia W.
['Brookhaven', 'GA'], GA
I used this moisturizer for a couple of years and it was great! I would always get compliments on my 'glow' and it kept my skin softer than anything else.
Kelly B.
Montezuma, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It's smellsamazing it's exactly what I have been looking for. Thank you Dove! From your shampoo and conditioner to your deodorant, soaps and body wash
Savannah C.
Grayson, KY
This works very well to moisturize while giving off a subtl hint! I like this a lot! It's not smelly or unpleasant to use, I would recommend!
Devin S.
Morristown
Dove is the best simply the best its great. Its simply fun to use, really great purchase. I most definitely would buy again.
Tasha g.
mesquite, TX
Really wasn't a big fan of this game. Guess I'm just super picky was a little over priced. Probaly wouldn't recommend it
Kevin L.
Dove Vintage Card Cubes the Rolling Card Game By Selchow & Righter 1970. Okay game to pass time on a lazy weekend.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Dove Enery Glow Daily Moisturizer With Subtle Self Tanner really does leave your skin smooth and bright
Maria a.
Tulare, CA
Dive in of my fav always leave skin so soft and smells so good I would buy this agin
Teresa h.
What is your favorite dove deodorant?