BY DOVE CHOCOLATE

Dove Vanilla Ice Cream Bars With Dark Chocolate: 250 calories per bar Kosher see more...

Joane G.
Dove regarding chocolate, knows what he is doing, bitter chocolate has such a delicious contrast with the sweet cream, wow! simply indescribable, hopefully they could buy individually and not the whole box, so I would not go so expensive and could treat myself to eat it or buy it causes me exactly when, but I love it! it's super delicious ....
Jennifer L.
Foodie Expert
I got a free box of these from Smith's and I loved it!! I'm not a huge fan of dark chocolate but when it's with the ice cream it's so good!! If I ever have a bad day I'll just open up one of these and my day will be made! I plan on purchasing these as well as the sorbet in the future.
Cindy K.
Orland Park, IL
A hot weather indulgence. The same recipe as when I used to buy them at Cupid candies. Rich dark chocolate with creamy ice cream a combination treat for your taste buds. This product is refreshing especially in the dog days of summer.
Sophia L.
Foodie Expert
The chocolate tastes like its candies. The vanilla ice cream is a bit bland. The ice cream is very soft and melts fast. It is a little pricey for 3 bars. I still prefer Magnum ice cream bars over these.
Adrianna B.
De Forest, WI
Foodie Expert
Ease are amazing they have just enough dark chocolate in it but it isn't overpowering the ice cream
Bethany H.
These are amazing. The dark chocolate to vanilla ice cream ratio is perfect. Heaven on a stick!
Chelsea S.
Huntington , WV
If you are a fan of dark chocolate this is the perfect ice cream! I absolutely love dove and the fact that it's been turned into an ice cream makes it even better. Love, love, love me some dove dark chocolate ice cream!
Sara B.
Richland, WA
Foodie Expert
I love the dove vanilla ice cream bars with dark chocolate and cherry! It's the perfect combination! The bars are a large enough size that one will satisfy your craving! They are a little more expensive than the cheaper brands however you just don't get the quality! So they are definitely worth the extra money ! I will be purchasing them Again!
Beth Anne L.
Vestavia Hls, AL
Foodie Expert
I recently had these at a golf tournament. It was my first time to have Dove Ice Cream, and let me tell you it was "on par!"  It was the perfect treat for a hot hot hot day.  I will def. add these to my grocery list going forward.  And it's not terrible for the waist line!
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Foodie Expert
I love this ice cream and it is very great and delicious and not disappointed at all and very easy to prepare all the time it has its own flavor and texture to it and would recommend this to others to buy.
Francesca M.
Do they come in dark and milk chocolate?
Gracebird _.
Do these come in a pack larger than 3?
Jesilyn F.
Barrigada
Does anyone know if they are being sold individually?
Danielle S.
Calgary, AB
Anyone know if and where I can buy these in Canada? Dying to try some! I love the chocolates!
Stephanie H.
Do these ice cream bars come in other flavors, such as milk chocolate, white chocolate, or chocolate with fruit In them?