Dove Value Pack! Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jillian R.

BY DOVE

Dove Invisible Solid 4-Pack Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24-hour odor and wetness protection. It s formulated with Dove 1/4 moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light, powder-fresh fragrance.dove.com. see more...

• Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good ...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this to your man? 2 Answers
Sara R.
Evansville, IN
I have been a Dove antiperspirant fan for many years. It feels clean, smells nice, and does not disappoint. Being able to purchase it in larger quantities is a plus since several members of my family all use it.
Gaby P.
BRONX, NY
Girls! Girls! Girls! I buy this value pack, not just because is amazing, smells good and it works! But is good for guys too!!! Crazy huh? I am so serious ! My fiancé have been using this ever since we first moved in together 3 yrs ago. He ran out of his male deodorant and I suggested he uses mine until we buy him more. He've been hooked ever since. He doesn't stink or even sweat with this deodorant and he's always smelling fresh!
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
I use the pink Dove, I have used the green as well and I love them both. The smell is so soft and not overpowering at all. It makes your arms soft and it doesn't leave those awful little white balls that some deodorants leave! Oh and the best part, no sweaty armpit stains!
Joy B.
Carrollton, TX
Dove applied to the skin easily as a smooth application and did not stain my clothing. It met my expectations and surpassed them. I liked the smell it was not offensive. It held throughout the day without reapplying. I would recommend the it to others.
Christian H.
Martin, TN
This deodorant hangs in there all day and really helps my dry skin. I use it every morning. I lasts all day so there's no need to reapply. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. It smells better than most but its best quality is how soft it makes my pits feel.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have to use the medical kind in normal packs but these works just as well! its ridiculous that womens costs more than mens though which is why I'm concidering making my own cbut if thats too much for you this is the type to buy!!! just a quick tip ;)
Jennifer M.
Mobile, AL
I am a dove fan. I work 10-12 hour days and I this holds up all day for me and I live in the South and when it's hot you need a good deodorant! I would highly recommend this one. I always get the value pack because let's be honest no one wants to get dressed for work and realized you are out of deodorant
Kelsey B.
Mt Sterling, KY
Dove is the only antiperspirant that I use!! It is my favorite and really works wonders. It is the only deodorant that I've used that actually holds up to its name and stays on for long periods of time while working. Others seem to fail throughout the day but this one keeps me feeling and smelling fresh!
Angely M.
The dove deodorant is amazing, it really is synonymous with skin care because it prevents its darkening besides protecting for damages that produce shavers, I love and is the only brand I use, I recommend!!!
Esme M.
Fallbrook, CA
I always been allergic to most deodorants but Dove is something else. I decided to try it out since they claim to be good for most skin types & ever since I did I loved it! I have been using Dove for the past 7 years and I haven't gone back. No more itchy, dry armpits.
Gaby P.
BRONX, NY
Would you suggest this to your man?
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good or bad? I want know about this product.