Dove Value Pack! Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jillian R.

BY DOVE

Dove Invisible Solid 4-Pack Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24-hour odor and wetness protection. It s formulated with Dove 1/4 moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light, powder-fresh fragrance.dove.com. see more...

• Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good or...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this to your man? 2 Answers
Courtney B.
Courtney B.
Olathe, KS
I use the pink Dove, I have used the green as well and I love them both. The smell is so soft and not overpowering at all. It makes your arms soft and it doesn't leave those awful little white balls that some deodorants leave! Oh and the best part, no sweaty armpit stains!
LaDonna S.
LaDonna S.
Spring Lake, NC
Love love love love love this product it keeps me fresh all day dove is a good product but comparing it to degree they are both there yes it's very easy to use I love the roll ups sticks its much better than several other products that are out there I highly recommend it
Joy B.
Joy B.
Carrollton, TX
Dove applied to the skin easily as a smooth application and did not stain my clothing. It met my expectations and surpassed them. I liked the smell it was not offensive. It held throughout the day without reapplying. I would recommend the it to others.
Christian H.
Christian H.
Martin, TN
This deodorant hangs in there all day and really helps my dry skin. I use it every morning. I lasts all day so there's no need to reapply. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. It smells better than most but its best quality is how soft it makes my pits feel.
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to use the medical kind in normal packs but these works just as well! its ridiculous that womens costs more than mens though which is why I'm concidering making my own cbut if thats too much for you this is the type to buy!!! just a quick tip ;)
Amber S.
Amber S.
I love using dove! I try to keep one in my purse. With the value pack you get a great price and you can be sure that you always have deodorant at your disposal. My daughter is constantly miss placing hers so this is a great option for my family.
Angely M.
Angely M.
The dove deodorant is amazing, it really is synonymous with skin care because it prevents its darkening besides protecting for damages that produce shavers, I love and is the only brand I use, I recommend!!!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
I bought this pack and love the value! Dove always has such great smells to them. It almost feels like cream on the skin. If you come across this pick it up! Store in a cool place and you'll be good to go!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I have always used Dove deodorant. I like the smell of almost every scent they have. This product usually keeps me dry and from sweating all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Piscataway, NJ
Keeps me dry throughout the day. I like how the residue doesn't stick to my clothes and make my clothes all white with deodorant. Value pack definitely saves you some extra money.
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good or bad? I want know about this product.
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
NEW YORK , NY
Would you suggest this to your man?