Dove Value Pack! Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jillian R.

BY DOVE

Dove Invisible Solid 4-Pack Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24-hour odor and wetness protection. It s formulated with Dove 1/4 moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light, powder-fresh fragrance.dove.com. see more...

• Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good ...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this to your man? 2 Answers
Christian H.
Martin, TN
This deodorant hangs in there all day and really helps my dry skin. I use it every morning. I lasts all day so there's no need to reapply. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. It smells better than most but its best quality is how soft it makes my pits feel.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
I bought this pack and love the value! Dove always has such great smells to them. It almost feels like cream on the skin. If you come across this pick it up! Store in a cool place and you'll be good to go!
Meagan S.
I have always used Dove deodorant. I like the smell of almost every scent they have. This product usually keeps me dry and from sweating all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jillian R.
Lake Villa, IL
Dove deodorant is great. After shaving, it actually feels good applying this deodorant. It smells great and leaves skin feel soft and smooth. Also a great price for the quality.
Valeria U.
I love dove deodorants. It's the brand that I feel works the best with my body. I prefer the roll-on presentation, that's why I don't give it 5 stars.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
I love Dove, it is aleays so delicated with my skin and gives me protection against sweat for hours. Good scent and never leaves makrs on my clothes
Danielle M.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE Doe deodorant and this value pack is a great deal. Dove glides softly, smells good and blocks the BO most importantly!
Stephanie S.
Burlington, WI
Love this stuff. Helps with the sweat and any smell there may be on a hot summer day or while running around.
Noelle F.
Appomattox, VA
Love this dove deodorant, it's long lasting and smells good. Highly recommend this product for others to try!
Roxanne D.
I love picking these up at Costco. They smell great and work wonderfully. I love the cucumber one the most.
Gaby P.
NEW YORK, NY
Would you suggest this to your man?
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good or bad? I want know about this product.