Dove Value Pack! Antiperspirant & Deodorant uploaded by Jillian R.

BY DOVE

Dove Invisible Solid 4-Pack Invisible Solid in Powder scent glides on clear to provide 24-hour odor and wetness protection. It s formulated with Dove 1/4 moisturizers to give you soft, smooth underarms with a light, powder-fresh fragrance.dove.com. see more...

• Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good ...2 Answers
  • Would you suggest this to your man? 2 Answers
LaDonna S.
LaDonna S.
Spring Lake, NC
Love love love love love this product it keeps me fresh all day dove is a good product but comparing it to degree they are both there yes it's very easy to use I love the roll ups sticks its much better than several other products that are out there I highly recommend it
Kendall C.
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Wellness Guru Expert
I have to use the medical kind in normal packs but these works just as well! its ridiculous that womens costs more than mens though which is why I'm concidering making my own cbut if thats too much for you this is the type to buy!!! just a quick tip ;)
Christian H.
Christian H.
Martin, TN
This deodorant hangs in there all day and really helps my dry skin. I use it every morning. I lasts all day so there's no need to reapply. I usually buy it at Wal-Mart. It smells better than most but its best quality is how soft it makes my pits feel.
Angely M.
Angely M.
The dove deodorant is amazing, it really is synonymous with skin care because it prevents its darkening besides protecting for damages that produce shavers, I love and is the only brand I use, I recommend!!!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Carmichael, CA
I bought this pack and love the value! Dove always has such great smells to them. It almost feels like cream on the skin. If you come across this pick it up! Store in a cool place and you'll be good to go!
Meagan S.
Meagan S.
I have always used Dove deodorant. I like the smell of almost every scent they have. This product usually keeps me dry and from sweating all day. I would recommend this product to anyone.
Jillian R.
Jillian R.
Lake Villa, IL
Dove deodorant is great. After shaving, it actually feels good applying this deodorant. It smells great and leaves skin feel soft and smooth. Also a great price for the quality.
Valeria U.
Valeria U.
I love dove deodorants. It's the brand that I feel works the best with my body. I prefer the roll-on presentation, that's why I don't give it 5 stars.
Susana O.
Susana O.
MIAMI, FL
I love Dove, it is aleays so delicated with my skin and gives me protection against sweat for hours. Good scent and never leaves makrs on my clothes
Danielle M.
Danielle M.
Chandler, AZ
LOVE Doe deodorant and this value pack is a great deal. Dove glides softly, smells good and blocks the BO most importantly!
Fabiana G.
Fabiana G.
Venezuela.
Im looking for a new Deodarnt when you girls use this smell good or bad? I want know about this product.
Gaby P.
Gaby P.
NEW YORk, NY
Would you suggest this to your man?