Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo uploaded by Random P.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Instantly Cleans And Revives Your Hair

• Fragrance Free

• Convenient Way To Cleanse Hair Between Washes And On The Go

• Helps Hair Stay Fresh, Clean And Healthy-looking

• Removes Oil, Leaving Volume And Body

Between Washes, It’s Easy For Hair To Become Oily And Weighed Down. Revive It Instantly With Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo. It Cleanses Your Hair With A Lightweight, Low-residue Formula Designed To Keep Hair Feeling Fresh Between Regular Washes Or When You’re Short On Time.

Isobutane, Propane, Sd Alcohol 40-b (Alcohol Denat.), Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Butane, Isopropyl Myristate, Silica, Cyclopentasiloxane
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

Scent-free Freshness

Great For Days When You Don’t Want Your Shampoo To Be Your Second Perfume.Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo Refreshes Hair Quickly, Without Adding A Scent.

Convenient Cleansing

Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo Instantly Absorbs Oil And Revives Hair, Making Your Hair Feel Clean And Fresh Between Regular Washes.

Volume Boost

By Removing Oil, Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo Leaves Hair With Volume And Body – So You Can Keep Your Great Hair Day Going.

How To Use

Shake And Spray The Can Before And During Use. Hold It 8-12 Inches From Your Scalp And Target The Root Area. Separate A Thin Section Of Hair Then Spray Directly Behind It. To Evenly Absorb Oil From The Hair, Massage The Shampoo Through The Roots.

Sarah A.
Clinton, SC
In 10 years as a hair stylist, I've used a LOT of dry shampoos and Dove's unscented dry shampoo is comparable to brands triple the price! I like that its unscented, so its not competing with my perfume. The spray comes out nice and evenly and the formula dries up any oil or leftover hair products immediately. Doesn't dry out the hair. For around $6, this is my new go-to!
Sarah W.
I actually have the same refresh and care but in the fresh coconut scent. I LOVE IT! It does a fantastic job at making your hair look clean and fresh. It adds a little texture to your hair but doesn’t make it stiff at all. It also smells pleasant, sometimes I feel like dry shampoo smells like grandma-ish and always a hint of rose. This one is a winner!
Megan M.
Johnston
This dry shampoo is a big hit in my house - I purchased it for myself initially but now I purchase it primarily for my husband. I can only go a day or 2 with this dry shampoo. I absolutely love that it is fragrance free, other dry shampoos are too heavily scented. The price is awesome and I will continue to purchase this.
Jen B.
Morgantown, WV
This dry shampoo works wonders, and the price can’t be beat. I have very oily hair, so I can really only go 2 days between washing my hair. It doesn’t leave any residue that can’t be rubbed in. It leaves my hair feeling fresh and light! I would highly recommend!
ĸιnley🌻 H.
Lake Providence, LA
LOVE LOVE LOVE this dry shampoo. Others always made me feel gross and the smell was terrible. This actually makes my hair feel like I washed it and I love the unscented one. I’ve never tried the ones that do have a sent but I bet they are just as good
Brittany H.
Austin, TX
First off, I wash my hair 2-3 times a week. So I basically live off dry shampoo. I have tried so many different kinds and have really only liked a few. I tried the dove unscented and absolutely love it. It doesn't clump or leave nasty residue. I can go a couple day after spraying it without washing and there is no oily spots. I love that it comes out full blast and I don't have to continuously spray it. They white spray also shows up fairly quickly so are able to see where it landed. It leaves my hair soft and smooth unlike most dry shampoos and best part I don't have to smell it all day. I would definitely recommend this to everyone!
Allison  H.
Adairsville, GA
Dove Refresh + Care Unscented Dry shampoo....does have a scent, it is not my personal favorite but it is still a very good product. Works as well as the other more expensive dry shampoos.  I do feel that it leaves my hair feeling a little more filmy though.  Still a very economical and better choice than the expensive brands.
Lela M.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this dry shampoo! I usually only use it when I need to take a few days off from shampooing. I suffer from chronic health issues and having an alternative to hurting myself more by shampooing daily is a plus.
Kayla C.
Belle Fourche, SD
I love the Dove Unscented Dry Shampoo. I love how it makes my hair look clean and fresh even when I've been camping or chasing a baby for so long my hair has truly been neglected. I thought I would love not having a scent, but I think that is the only thing I didn't love about it.
Kate K.
Cleveland, OH
The best of Dove’s dry shampoo options, this stuff keeps me clean and fresh for a few days between shampoos, and it doesn’t have any sort of lingering scent to bother my allergies. This is easily my favorite of the Dove line - but it’s also my favorite dry shampoo, period.

Walmart