Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar

by ChickAdvisor

Is this good for cleaning down there?
Start your review of Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar!
Julia M.
Bronx, NY
Purchased at: CVS
I recently stopped using scented soaps for body wash. Best decision! I was having this uncontrollable itch and I had no idea why. So when I ran out of my usual body wash I just happen to have this already. I will never go back to scented soaps. The itch never came back and what an amazing change it was.
Olivia L.
Bowling Green, KY
Purchased at: Target
I love this bar soap for my downstairs area! It is fragrance free and great for sensitive skin. I don’t feel stripped after using it, and it does not irritate me. I would recommend this over any feminine wash any day. It’s affordable and a overall great product. + I have never used any dove products that I didn’t like lol. It’s just a great brand!
Felicity H.
Edmonton, AB
Great for in the shower, good for sensitive skin, though I don’t recommend it as a face bar because I think it causes congestion for me (I’ve used it in a pinch). My mom uses it as a face wash though everyday. I’ve switched to more natural soap now, but I’ve used this for years!
Zaina I.
Unitedkingdom
Dove® Unscented Beauty Bar uploaded by Zaina I.
Deffo recommend! Don’t know how I had never used this before it’s amazing leaves my skin feeling flawless and so much more hydrated than what it used to be also helps with dry skin:)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...