BY DOVE

Damaged hair often needs just one thing: extra nourishment. But when you have fine hair too, those richer products can leave you with hair that feels greasy and weighed down, instead of the smooth, silky strands that you’re looking for. With a delicate milky gel texture, Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner leaves hair feeling soft and smooth as it helps to reverse signs of extreme damage.

Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner

Start your review of Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Overland, MO
Influenster & Dove scent this to me to try out. Would’ve been big fat low cost win, but the dang it bottle was broken. Have to open it up completely to get product every time... I’ll spare you pictures of the inside. I got a whole wig in my conditioner 🤢😣🤭

Not to mention an extremely diluted product from shower spray. Despite that, I did overall like the product and I do enjoy the “not one size fits all” take on hair care! Thanks for the product, unfortunately the bottle just wasn’t for me (yes I made sure it wasn’t locked up- pliers and all).

#UltraCareForYourHair #contest #complimentary [user:Dove] influenster I.Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner
Cincinnati, OH
Overall this product was okay, it made my hair soft but I felt that it was more greasy by the end of the day. It also took me FOREVER to get my bottle to open, the top just kept twisting and never popped up!
Victorville , CA
Repaired my dull and lifeless hair. Gave it the oomp. Smells amazing and leaves my hair super soft. I do not have color treated hair so I do not know how it would affect color treater hair.
Nashville, TN
Huge fan! I have fairly damaged hair due to styling tools. This conditioner not only smells great but leaves my hair feeling healthy and smooth. It’s helped my hair feel stronger!
Washington, PA
Overall decent product. It worked well on my fine wavy/curly hair. I will say that it was HIGHLY over scented and that I could tell that with continued use it will leave build up on the hair. I would suggested this as an every other wash conditioner and be sure to clarify shampoo about once a month.
Smyrna, GA
I thought this product was just ok, kind of a standard conditioner with the same level of moisture I'd expect, especially from Dove. Definitely wouldn't say this is something that I need to go back to for future wash days since it didn't really do anything special for my type 4c hair.
Caldwell, ID
I did not like this product very much. I felt like it made my hair dryer than normal conditioners and that it did not do anything positive for my hair. I also felt that it made my hair greasy. But it did have a nice smell and texture. I would not repurchase this
I love this conditioner! It’s not heavy and doesn’t leave my hair feeling oily. It has definitely helped my split ends. It’s smells really good and the smell lasts a long time! I can’t wait to try the other conditioners in this line!
Staten Island, NY
The product smells nice . I really like how it’s in a pump bottle which makes it easy to use . I have super dry hair so it didn’t moisturize as much as i wanted it to . It may be good for someone who had normal hair not dry
Patchogue, NY
It makes my hair so soft! I used to have very dry hair and a lot of split ends but this product made my hair look so much healthier. Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner
Scottsdale, AZ
How good does this smell?!
Would you have tried this product if you had not received it in a VoxBox?
Pascagoula, MS
Does anyone else find the smell is a bit over powering with the Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner ?
Gadsden
where can I get codes
Princeton , WV
Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner is this one like the balanced moisture?

Dove UltraCare Balanced Repair Milk Gel Conditioner

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email