Dove Ultimate White Whitening Antiperspirant Roll-on uploaded by Johna Precious R.Dove Ultimate White Whitening Antiperspirant Roll-on uploaded by Dolores M.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Lightens Underarm Dark Spots
  •  Keeps You Dry For Up To 48 Hours
  •  ¼ Moisturising Cream For Softer, Smoother Skin
  •  Enriched With Face Care Ingredients Such As Omega 6 And Hydrating Glycerol For Beautifully Lighter Underarms
  •  Soft, Floral Scent

Cares For Your Delicate Underarm Skin

Did You Know That Your Underarm Skin Is As Delicate As The Skin On Your Face? Dove Ultimate White Antiperspirant Roll-on Is Enriched With Face Care Ingredients, Making Underarms Whiter And Smoother. With Sunflower Seed Oil – A Source Of Linoleic Acid Known To Have A Lightening Effect On Your Underarm Skin – It Lifts Stubborn Dark Spots Away Evenly. The Result? Beautifully Lighter Underarms.
With Antiperspirant Actives That Keep You Dry For Up To 48 Hours, Dove Ultimate White Antiperspirant Roll-on Is Enriched With Our Classic ¼ Moisturising Cream, So It Nourishes Underarm Skin As Well As Protecting From Sweat.  Stay Dry And Get Beautifully Lighter Underarms In Just One Step.

Water, Aluminum Chlorohydrate, Glycerin, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-2, Perfume, Steareth-20, Disodium Edta, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Butylene Glycol, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• What is the best type of deodorant for a sweaty underarm?2 Answers
Fabiana G.
Kissimmee, fl
I have gotten dark spots on my armpit but I always trust on dove antiperspirant, they always make the different on my skin, dove is one of my favorite brands of skin care
Joanna R.
Farmington, MI
My daughter is using it to achieve a good hygiene. The smells is so good and makes her underarm so smooth and white. No other ingredient that irritates her skin. Good product overall.
Michelle M.
This stuff is okay. It’s more of a liquid consistency. It goes on wet and I feel like it stays feeling wet all day. Don’t know if it’s the product or if it doesn’t control sweat well enough. It doesn’t make me smell though
Adrian P.
Acworth
Great product. This is my go to deodorant, it lasts all day and I never have to worry about smelling sweaty. I live in a fairly warm climate and sweat when I walk between classes, but with this I never worry about smelling.
Joann X.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
As a deodorant, this is a great product. However, I didn't notice any difference in my skin tone. It didn't brighten or whiten my under arm. It dries fast and smells great and has never left any residue on my clothing which is a big plus with any deodorant.
Joane C.
I love this deodorant because it is long lasting. It is incredibly effective and it is so easy to use. I've been using this my whole life and would recommend buying it. I usually purchase it at Target or Walmart. I would but it again.
James C.
Valley, AL
I love this product. It definitely holds up to its standards plus more than expected. I will definitely be recommending this product to everyone that I know. I know they will love it. I can’t wait to buy more in the future.
Jenna d.
Pease, MN
Great product love it so much it smells amazing it’s very very very affordable so far everyone I have shown this to likes it and that is such a great thing I will be trying more stuff out like this and I will probably buy this again!
Jennifer A.
Porterville, CA
This does help with whitening as it claims. But i hate that it stains EVERY time i put on my clothes. Have to put it on after i put on my shirt and carefully
Jamie M.
French Lick, IN
I love Dove products. My family uses them quite often. This has a great smell and the price is good. I don't usually get roll on but this is nice.
Angelei A.
Quezon City
What is the best type of deodorant for a sweaty underarm?