BY DOVE

Did you know that your underarm skin is as delicate as the skin on your face? Dove Ultimate White Antiperspirant Roll-on is enriched with face care ingredients, making underarms whiter and smoother. With sunflower seed oil – a source of linoleic acid known to have a lightening effect on your underarm skin – it lifts stubborn dark spots away evenly. The result? Beautifully lighter underarms.

With antiperspirant actives that keep you dry for up to 48 hours, Dove Ultimate White Antiperspirant Roll-On is enriched with our classic ¼ moisturising cream, so it nourishes underarm skin as well as protecting from sweat.  Stay dry and get beautifully lighter underarms in just one step.

Myriam D.
Murfreesboro, TN
Pretty good deodorant. I do not like that it leaves white marks on clothes no matter the colors. However, it a good deodorant to have on th go and it really last
I have been using this deodorant for a couple of months and till now it protect me but nor to much. There are some days that the weather is horrible and my smell too haha I think I am gonna try another one but what I really like is that is invisible!
Rosymar R.
Medley, FL
My favorite deodorant, very good smell. The price and quality is good.
Cons: Some in Seasons of the Year (summer ) This presentation roll any I like both liquid form and presentation prefer the bar .
Mariana P.
Use este desodorante por un tiempo, y a la larga si me iba aclarando la piel de la axila. Desde hace años sigo los productos de esta marca y me encanta!
Lizzie D.
It is wonderful to me and has helped me a lot. In addition to clarifying also it lets you fine the underarm skin because it contains moisturizer.
Me aclaro las axilas pero no me funciono bien como antitranspirante pues sufro de sudoración fuerte. Mis axilas quedaron suaves y claras
Adelayda S.
Miami
This is the one I like, I'm not sure if lightens the skin, but is light enough, it smells really well and dries quickly
Danny V.
Bronx, NY
I used several jars of this deodorant I like keeping me dry but it has not helped me at all to clear my armpits
Nicole P.
Tulsa
It works but it isn't my favorite. It's a bit higher priced than I like to pay as well.
Karonde N.
Lancaster, VA
Smells good and leaves you and your body feeling and smelling really fresh. It is very cleansing