BY DOVE

Dove® Ultimate Visibly Smooth Nature Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. Feel stubble free for longer. Minimizes the visual appearance of hair over time. With pro-epil complex. see more...

Shon R.
Charlotte, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Smooth application with a clean out of the shower scent and the price is affordable too. This is a Brand that people are familiar with and it holds which I expected. You can pick this up almost anywhere from Walmart to Target. I would recommend this for your daughters that are just starting to need it.
raquel b.
Appleton, WI
Wellness Guru Expert
Goes on smooth is my go to.deodorant for.date nights and activities we are outside alot, I buy mine from.walfreens , target, or our local copps, it makes me stay fresh as a busy mom on the go we are always dashing all over town ,I would recommend it.
Jamie H.
Indianapolis, IN
It works well to keep underarm odors at bay, but it streaks onto clothing really bad. I do not recommend using this with dark colored clothing.... Or sleeveless shirts. It also clumps up
Tamara M.
Aubrey , Tx
I love this! I've been using it for years and I don't ever see changing. I have tried others but I just don't feel like they work as well.
JoAnna G.
San Antonio, TX
I have sensitive skin. It doesn't irritate my under arms and has a great sent. Especially since I move a lot throughout the day.
Haley G.
Sebastian, FL
Dove is by far my favorite deodorant! I love how long it last and how my body reacts to it. It smells good too
Amanda P.
Louisville, KY
Love the smell and the price is great. I would recommend this product to anyone. All expectations were met
Delaine J.
Blackwood, NJ
Works well, no complaints. I don't sweat much but it handles it well. Comparable to other brands.
Manal H.
Dove deodorant i feel is better than any other deodorant company's. they use less chemicals
Carrie L.
Stevensville, MD
Long time user. Affordable. Keep seeing feeling fresh and clean. Will continue to purchase.