BY DOVE

Dove® Ultimate Visibly Smooth Nature Fresh Anti-Perspirant Deodorant. Feel stubble free for longer. Minimizes the visual appearance of hair over time. With pro-epil complex. see more...

Bionca R.
College Park, GA
I love dove. I love the smell of it and it always works. I have been using dove products every since I was a teenager. I was a active teen so this deodorant definitely helped out alot when I had to workout. Dove has always been a very affordable brand in my opinion.I think Dove is very good for teenage girls.
Jene T.
Aurora, CO
This is nice for teen girls. my step daughter wears it and it keeps her fresh throughout the day. Its about 3-4 dollars at walmart and lasted up to a month with daily use.
Kiara C.
It's a great antiperspirant. I barely sweat while using this product, and I also saw a visible slowing of the growth of hair under my arms. It smells pleasant. I've been using the product for at least a year and I would continue using it
Audra T.
This is a fairly good deodorant. Although it doesn't smell as good as my original deodorant. It is still very good and effective. It lasts a long time and it's very easy to use. This is an invisible solid that's actually is invisible, for the most part. Sometimes I can see white lines but not that often. Overall yes I would recommend!
Andrea C.
Great deodorant for everyday. I like the smell and it does a great job keeping my pits on the dry side (this is a serious issue for me personally). The one thing is that it isn't the strongest and sometimes I have to put on a different deodorant if I'm going to be doing a lot of physical activity.
Shon R.
CHARLOTTE, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smooth application with a clean out of the shower scent and the price is affordable too. This is a Brand that people are familiar with and it holds which I expected. You can pick this up almost anywhere from Walmart to Target. I would recommend this for your daughters that are just starting to need it.
Theresa C.
Escondido, CA
Great deodorant, but do watch out for the streaking it will cause on your clothes. I've tried other deodorants and they all pretty much do the same thing. I love the product because it goes on silky smooth, just wait a good 10 minutes before you put on your clothes.
Amanda S.
This deodorant is very effective. It's the usual, kind of powder-based kind rather than the gel, which is nice because it doesn't leave any annoying residue. It also definitely has the deodorant-smell, but that's fine and as the name would suggest, fresh. :)
Skye M.
Not only has my hair become less noticeable, but it took only about a week to make a difference. I have been using it for 2 1/2 weeks now, and it keeps getting finer and finer, yet it still keeps me smelling nice even through tough exercising! I would recommend this to all women!
Sabrina H.
Faribault, Mn
If you don't have a problem with wet underarms this product would work but, I found that dove shoots for moisturizing and if you are looking for a product that keeps you extra dry, the moisturizer counteracts that. This product does not work for me personally.