BY DOVE #2 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Revive 2.6 oz, provides up to 48 hours antiperspirant protection
  • Contains ¼ moisturizers to care for underarms
  • Leaves you with soft, smooth underarm skin
  • Helps delicate underarms recover from shaving irritation
  • Refreshing, pomegranate and lemon verbena scent

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT

Silvia C.
Renton
While this is a really good deodorant quality-wise (doesn't leave marks if you wait for it to dry, lasts all day, works at the gym, etc), I am a little put off by the scent. It is a little too sweet for me and I am not a huge fan of how it mixes with my perfume if I am wearing something less sweet as my perfume. The scent is a lot stronger when you first apply than after a few minutes, which is nice, but still not something I would necessarily want in a deodorant. I am a die-hard fan of the cucumber scented version of this same deodorant, so it's a little disappointing that this scent doesn't work for me.
Ivy H.
Rego Park, NY
I switched to using Revive about 6 years ago and have not gone back.  I have a sensitivity to scent so I have to check the scent before purchasing personal care products as well as household products.  I love the scent on Revive.  It shows a pomegranate photo on the front of the product, which smells great!  I mostly buy products with fruit scents since flower scents bother me.  This deodorant works well, goes on invisibly and dries without staining my clothing, even my black tops.  I noticed it used to say deodorant/antiperspirant but the new packages only say deodorant.  I matched the ingredients and they are exactly the same...not sure why they changed the wording. Anyway, I recommend this product, especially if you have a scent sensitivity like I do.  I believe they have other fruity/veggie scents to try as well.
Alicia N.
Rutland, VT
I have been using dove products for about 15 years. From their body wash to hair care products, I love almost every one I've tried. This deodorant was a favorite of mine for quite a while however in the recent months it stopped working for me. Instead of smelling and feeling fresh all day when I would sweat I would notice I would start stinking a little. I'm not sure if they changed the formula or if my body just changed to where it doesnt work anymore.
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I love this deodorant in my opinion it works better than secret which is what I had used forever until I found this. Dove seems to last longer & dosent quit working when u need it the most and there's not a white film left on your clothes plus it actually moisturizes your underarms!!! (Putting it on your bikini area after you shave keeps you from getting any razor burn) #dove #influnster #dovedeodorant
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
This product smells great and I'm a huge fan of dove body products, but honestly I think they just some how missed something on their deodorants! I've tried several different ones and they all smell great, are super smooth, & easy to apply, but this deodorant just isn't my cup of tea! I feel like when I wear this product it doesn't provide the best protection against the heat and sweating! I honestly feel like I sweat more when I wear deodorant from dove, I can't explain it! It also tends to leave white marks, even tho it's supposed to be white mark free; I gave it 4 stars because it smells really really good, I'm a fan of the brand, & just because something didn't work for me doesn't mean it won't work for someone else! On top of that the price point is good, $3-$5 is worth giving a try!
Danielle S.
The only reason I am giving this more than one star is I loved the scent. However, it didn't work on me. I am not a person who sweats a lot or even has body odor, but for some reason, this deodorant made me smell terrible after application. I kept trying it until it was almost gone, but still, didn't work. I guess I expected a little more from Dove. It just didn't work for me.
Ali B.
New Port Richey
This deodorant is so amazing. Thanks to my dad I sweat so bad. To top it off I am highly allergic to most deodorants. Dove is perfect for sensitive skin or allergic reactions to deodorant. I haven’t had one in years because this is all I use. And it stops all the sweat. Maybe it was just a puberty thing or maybe it this deodorant. Who knows. But this particular scent is soooo pretty smelling. I absolutely love it. And so does my boyfriend when he goes in to hug me and smells this deodorant. I always get complimented for how good it smells.
TAMIA M.
Suisun City
I always get though because my skin is supersensitive and I know it won’t break my skin out so it does a great job of keeping my skin acne free and rash free it’s super affordable and I would definitely recommend this for anyone that has sensitive skin. Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant
brittany M.
Sierra Vista
I love dove products. They are great for my sensitive skin. This deodorant has an amazing smell and lasts all day. There is no cons!! It does leave white marks, but that is nothing to the way this product works. I would recommend in a heartbeat. And goes on smooth!
Tamara E.
Conover, NC
Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Revive Antiperspirant works great. I typically sweat like crazy in our humid environment but with dove it’s much less of a sweaty day for me. Scent is great but not overpowering. Product offers great moisturizing to my underarms.
Alexandre A.
St-Apollinaire, QC
Do you think it's a good smelling antiperspirant for a men, matched with the Dove Go Fresh Revive body wash?
Khalifah A.
How does this work for everyone else?