BY DOVE #73 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

• Dove Go Fresh Antiperspirant Deodorant Revive 2.6 oz, provides up to 48 hours antiperspirant protection
  • Contains ¼ moisturizers to care for underarms
  • Leaves you with soft, smooth underarm skin
  • Helps delicate underarms recover from shaving irritation
  • Refreshing, pomegranate and lemon verbena scent

Active Ingredient: Aluminum Zirconium Tetrachlorohydrex Gly (15.2%) Inactive Ingredients: Cyclopentasiloxane, Stearyl Alcohol, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, PPG-14 Butyl Ether, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Fragrance (Parfum), Dimethicone, Polyethylene, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Steareth-100, BHT

Buy on Jet.com
Tabbi A.
My all time favorite anti-Perspirant! Although Dove is not cruelty free, this is the only product I have found that keeps me dry and smelling fresh all day. The scent is very light and lovely. It is no at all over powering. It's very floral with a hint of fruity. It's reasonably priced and can be found at most chain stores. Would definitely reccomend!
Alejandra M.
This is actually my favorite deodorant to use! I've tried other brands but they just don't do the job for me. I've also tried other Dove scents but this one is by far my favorite but I haven't tried all the scents yet. I love how the smell lasts all day and it keeps me dry. Whenever I do start sweating it also masks the smell and makes me smell absolutely divine! I'm just not fond of the higher price tag on it compared to other deodorants but I'm assuming that the higher price tag means it has a stronger staying power.
Aysha B.
Detroit, MI
Hi everyone ! I love this product! It is very cheap and smells great! Not only it's easy to you but it lasts all day long! It smells great! Sweet and cherry! I always wear this and it instantly makes me feel fresh and gives me the "Just hopped out of the shower feeling" I totally recommend this product!
Tobi A.
I have this but in the roll on version. It's scent is really strong. Not in the bad way but the perfect sweat concealing way. I use it everyday and it's really very effective and long lasting. Totally love it and prevents perspiration. I use it all the time!
Michelle S.
Brooklyn, NY
I usually cycle between 2-3 deodorants over the course of the year, but Dove's pomegranate and lemon verbena scent is my go to. Whether I am swimming, sun-tanning, skiing, or going on a date I use this! The smell is very pleasant and feminine, it is easy to apply and does not leave a residue (so when I lift my arms up, you don't see it ;) ) . Also, I purchased this in a 6 pack at Costco and it was worth every penny.
Jasmine L.
This is one of my favorite scents from Dove. I have recently come to enjoy their deodorant/antiperspirants and am having fun trying out many different scents. This one is so fresh and lasts quite a while, so it's got that from me. This formula does a good job at helping me to be less of a sweaty mess when it's warm out, and I can be confident that I'm not covered in white. Would definitely repurchase.
Courtney G.
Chickamauga , GA
Dove Go Fresh deodorant is absolutely amazing! Love the smell of most if not all of them. I only have to apply it once a day and its long lasting. It does not clump up either after you've applied it. This is my go to deodorant, the only one I buy ❤
Angela D.
Carlisle, PA
I have never had an issue with Dove deodorants, but this one definitely isn’t my favorite scent. It has a very strong odor that I did not like at all. I purchased it to try it and I only used it once. Great product, just not a fan of the scent what’s so ever!
Alex B.
Smells great! I keep this one in my desk at work for touch ups whenever I'm feeling anxious. Feels fresh! The smell isn't what I expected from Pomegranate & Lemon, but in a very good way.
Jennifer S.
I have no idea what enticed me to buy this scent in the first place - pomegranate and lemon verbena is not something I would normally pick out for a scent. Maybe it was the pink packaging or something and I picked it up without looking closely at it. Not sure... anyway, I have been using this for years and it is great. It's a cool and refreshing fruity smell, and it lasts all day without needing to reapply. It's a white deodorant but it's not chalky and I don't have any issues with it leaving residue on my clothes. Dove makes some great products for sensitive skin, and I have sensitive underarms and this is perfect and doesn't irritate my skin at all. I have used this one and Dove's cucumber and tea deodorant for a long time and they are the only ones I like to use.
Ajennaé G.
How does this work for everyone else?