BY DOVE

Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Energizing Anti-Perspirant helps you feel confident with reliable protection you can trust. Formulated to stay on skin not on clothes Dove Ultimate Go Fresh Energizing Anti-Perspirant alleviates white marks while its translucent moisturizers care for underarm skin. Plus get 24-hr odour and wetness protection and the scent of grapefruit and lemongrass all in one anti-perspirant. see more...

brittania g.
brittania g.
The best dove deodorant scent 🙏 smells super fresh and clean with a bright citrusy scent. Dove is the only deodorant I purchase due to its gentle nature. It's the only thing that doesn't cause weird rashes for me.
esseyah o.
esseyah o.
I realy love the smell ... it last longer than the other products ... this product protects against sweat and smell with a fresh scent ... i dont think that i can use any other brand after using that product ❤❤
Lluvia S.
Lluvia S.
San Antonio
I love love love this product! All of them! They smell so good and protect me well. From sweat and odor. And on the plus it's cheap and they sometimes have really good deals like in bundles.
Tarah W.
Tarah W.
Chesterfield
I love dove perspirant . It always has a light airy smell that remains fresh and clean throughout my day . The product last a long time and goes a long way excellent persperant
Rhea A.
Rhea A.
Rochester, NY
This is my favorite scent I am so upset that they no longer sell this one. I have one left and I am trying not do use it before I find some more. The soap was the best too.
Brittany K.
Brittany K.
This deodorant is okay. It does not energize in my opinion but it does smell nice. I don't feel that t helped with sweating. I like the secret brand rather than this dove brand. I would not buy again.
Chrissy D.
Chrissy D.
I love this brand. I've tried other brands but find they don't work like DOVE. This smells so clean. I feel refreshed when I use it. It very affordable.
Omar G.
Omar G.
Orlando
I think is a good desodorant but sometimes you can really feel your armpits wet really quickly, but it doesn't smell bad, I think it's a good product 3 stars
Kara Y.
Kara Y.
I love the dove energizing deodorant. At last very well and smells great. Dove is probably one of my favorite deodorant brands.
Kaylee R.
Kaylee R.
Works great. Has a really good smell. You don't swear a lot and it doesn't come off on your clothes. You can but it at Walmart