BY DOVE

• I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without ...1 Answers
Dove Ultimate go Fresh Energizing Anti Perspirant Deodorant
  • "It's a great product with a lovely scent and it offers great protection for long time." in 1 review
Sophie M.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant is the best smelling in my opinion, however it could be a little bit more long lasting. If you're a girl and you plan on exercising and sweating, I recommend just using a men's deodorant because for some reason deodorant makers don't seem to think women are capable of needing protection from smelling bad.
kyndra m.
Fort Worth, TX
I have the women's dove deodorant and i love it, not only because it is easy to use but also because it is very effective and well used. I love the smells and kinds that they have and their long lasting and i am over all satisfied with the outcome of the product.
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I have always been a big sweaty smelly girl. I'm not even that active; my body just kind of sweats and tends to smell a bit at the pits as I run on hot most of the time. I have tried clinical deodorants as well as organic ones and truly, nothing takes care of my body perspiration/smell issues like Dove. And I end up smelling good 24 hours after applying!
Megan W.
Lancaster, NY
By far my favorite deodorant. The smell is perfect and I wish I could still find it! It's very affordable and I used to find it at any drugstore, Walmart or target. I would say that it's the best and I really do miss using it.
Hayden S.
Eugene, OR
They dove go fresh collection is my go-to. I've stopped by all other deodorants because I like it so much. I never perpetrate when I wear it and it always smells fresh. Many deodorants don't last all day but this one does. It also doesn't rub off on black clothes and show like some other brands.
Evelyn M.
Es un antitranspirante que se siente super fresco y ligero en la piel, viene en varios aromas que huelen riquísimo y en efecto te da una proteccion contra el mal olor por 24 hrs, al menos es lo que me dura a mi, tiene un consistencia seca y para nada pegajosa y ademas no deja residuos, muy bueno
Catherine E.
Lannon, WI
I really didn't like this deodorant. It did a good job in keeping me from smelling like sweat, but it was strongly scented and every time I moved my arms I caught a whiff of it. the scent gave me a headache, so this will not be purchased again. Which is disappointing, since it's a twin pack.
Kelli L.
Provo, UT
I love all the scents in the Dove Go Fresh line and often alternate between two. These work great to keep me fresh and clean (even when I'm exercising) and keep my underarms soft and smooth too.
Megan X.
Prescott, AZ
Great antipersperant deodorant and it had a great smell. Not too strong for my liking and not too fruity it was a good inbetween of fruity and fresh I would buy again If i run out
Elizabeth V.
Hawthorne, CA
Dove deodorant is my favorite because it is not overly strong smelling and doesn't stain the underarms in my clothes. The energizing scent smells great. It's citrusy and fresh.
Stephanie S.
I need a deodorant and antiperspirant that lasts all day without the smell being overpowering. It also need to go on clear and not ball up or show up white along with stopping sweat. I will reapply before and after working out. Will this deodorant work for me?