BY DOVE #18 in Deodorant & Antiperspirant

Stay fresh with the crisp, soothing scent of cucumber and green tea. Dove Ultimate go fresh Cool Essentials provides effective 24-hour odor and wetness protection and keeps the deodorant right where it's supposed to be — on your skin, not on clothes.

Silvia C.
Renton
I have used this for years and have not found a deodorant to match it. Quality-wise it works fairly well for daily use, including if you're active or hitting the gym. I have never found the need to reapply and works well even if you're in the dead of winter having not shaved your underarms for a while and wearing an ultra warm sweater. I have not found this to stain clothes, but I also am careful to wait for it to dry before dressing for the day. I do wear black fitted tees regularly and this deodorant has fared better for me than many others. Price-wise it is a really good price, and unfortunately for me, cannot be found in 5-packs at my Costco anymore, which breaks my heart. And the absolute best thing about this deodorant is the scent!! It smells so delicate and fresh! The scent isn't so strong that it overwhelms, but it's just subtle enough that when you get hugs, if you forget to wear perfume, you'll still be told you smell nice.
Brianna G.
Fosston, MN
I love the scent of this deodorant. It smells like fresh cucumbers but also has a little hint of sweetness. The deodorant formula is super soft and creamy so it glides on and has decent sweat protection for at least 10-12 hours. However if does leave bad stains on dark clothing so if that’s a big downfall for you I wouldn’t recommend. Price point is good and it is sold in most major retail stores.
Carolina D.
Richmond Hill, NY
I be use this for at least 4 years and not changing it anytime soon..
The smell is just so subtle and refreshing that its just a pleasant experience just applying it..
But the protection it gives you is simply the best.
I apply it every morning before leaving for work and i stay comfortable and fresh all day long... not need to reapply and it gives you 100 percent protection all day long...
Jerikah B.
Tuscaloosa , AL
I was in big lots and remembered I needed deodorant and this was one of the only ones that smelled nice so I was like sure. I actually LOVE this stuff. Not only does it smell amazing, it actually lasts throughout the day and I can still smell it at the end of the day. I also love the packaging and it wasn't any more expensive than other deodorants. I'll definitely buy this again.
Liza B.
I mean it keeps your underarms smelling good but it makes all my clothes white. Some are so bad that they don’t come off in one wash so I have to wash them again. I really haven’t found any deodorant that don’t leave white marks though :( the dove 100 colors no white marks isn’t bad cause the washer takes off the marks and it isn’t as bad as this one but it still creates white marks.
Blaine H.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
Cooling feeling when you first put it on but nothing that lasts all day. Goes on dry, didn’t have issues with white streaks on my clothes. Love the fresh smell of this one. Would recommend this for anyone searching for an all around good antiperspirant.
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I love the cool cucumber smell to this! It's a very smooth soft formula and works for me through most of the day! Lasts a few months with daily use and is fair in price. Pretty average for a deoderant. Does leave white on dark clothing. Only drawback, but most deodorant does anyway. So I'm not holding that against this product.
Denise N.
Wouldn't say that it's bad but not my favorite. The stick gives a great amount of product and the formula goes on very smooth. It dries fairly quick as well. The scent smells super nice but in my opinion its fragranced way too much. I know it's a deodorant but there is a limit. It's to the point where it smells too nice so you'll get a headache.
Monica J.
Dierks, AR
This deodorant is so good, its smell lasts and keeps you feeling good and refreshed, smelling good. I used to use this all the time until I switched to a spray deodorant bc of a boil I had and couldn't use this type. I love this stuff tho. It's affordable and you can find it anywhere.
Amanda F.
Azle, TX
I originally tried this because my husband bought it for me when I had sent him to the store. He thought it would smell nice. I was upset and told him I highly doubted I would use this more than once and he wasted his money. So I went ahead and used it and I loved it! It works awesome and I love the smell of it. It goes on smooth which I've had some that are chalky and do not go on well at all. So this is now my go to and the only one I use. I make sure to have back ups in case I run out and the store is out of it. So I definitely recommend this product!
Jessica B.
Savannah, GA
Love how it feels, Love how it smells, And love what it does!!!
Precious H.
Long Beach, CA
Why did they discontinue this specific one? was it harmful to us? or did not do as mentioned it would?
April B.
Cleveland, TN
I have always been a one brand girl when it came to my deodorant. I decided to try something new and went with the Dove Cool Essentials. It smells so clean and fresh and this is what inspired me to try it out. It is a very light anti-perspirant and goes on smooth. Not dry or wet feeling. Maybe it's the nutrium moisturizer in it but it kept me feeling clean all day. The scent lasted all day as well which is rare. I will definitely be switching to Dove!