Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream uploaded by Betsy B.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Leave-in Treatment For Use On Wet Or Dry Hair

• Designed To Nourish Dry And Dull Hair With Regular Use

• Seals Hair Cuticles For Perfectly Smooth Strands

• De-tangles For More Manageable Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Need A Little Help To Get Your Hair Back To Its Best? If Your Hair Needs Moisture, All You Need To Replenish It Is The Right Nourishing Dry Hair Treatment. For Hair That’s More Manageable, Soft And Perfectly Smooth, Try Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream, With Argan Oil.
Worried Oils Are Too Heavy For Your Hair? This Deeply Nourishing Leave-in Combing Cream Moisturizes Without Making Hair Feel Greasy. Instead, You’re Left With Silky Hair That’s Tangle-free And Easier To Comb.
Add Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream To Your Daily Hair Care Routine To Provide Nourishment And Moisture, Transforming Dry Hair To Beautifully Shiny And Smooth.

Ingredients
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Petrolatum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Instantly Visible Results

Looking For A Hair Care Treatment That Will Transform Your Dry Hair After Just One Use? Apply Dove Combing Cream To Damp Or Wet Hair For Instantly Smoother, Shinier And Softer Strands

• De-tangling Hair

Does Your Hair Get Easily Tangled? For Silky Hair That’s More Manageable, Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream Detangles And Smooths Unruly Strands

• Nourishing Dry Hair

Is Your Hair Crying Out For Extra Nourishment? Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream With Argan Oil Provides Essential Nourishment For Dry Hair To Leave It Beautifully Soft

How To Use

Can Be Used On Damp Or Dry Hair. After Washing Hair, Apply On Towel Dried Hair, Paying Extra Attention To The Lengths And Ends. No Need To Rinse. Or Apply On Dry Hair And Style As Usual

• Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?1 Answers
Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream
  • "i love dove shampoo conditioners leaveins everything but this cream leave in is awsome leaves my hair super soft without makeing it feel weighed down or makeing it oily love it!" in 1 review
Abigail S.
Bloomfld Hls, MI
I love this product! I use this or the colored hair version of this after every shower and it leaves my hair much more manageable and smooth.
Amanda Y.
Williamson, WV
I have just recently used dove shampoo and conditioner and it is great. I would recommend it to anyone. The leave in conditioner is great.
camillia l.
Ewing NJ
This conditioner is amazing. I've been using this brand for my hair for a while now and I love it so much it makes my hair feel fresh.
Brittany C.
Walnut creek, CA
Really not a fan of this product. It’s economical but doesn’t do well on my thick wavy hair. Consider the more expensive salon brands.
Amanda C.
Really smooths my wild hair. I love the smell, it's a great option for a drugstore hair product. Inexpensive and a quality product.
Marisa L.
Youngsville, NC
This oil I'd so hydrating to my hair! It leaves my hair so sleek and shiny and this also smells absolutely amazing! Great product
McKinsey S.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Any type of dove body products I'm a firm believe.
They always have the best scents and leave my body feeling smooth lot greasy
Cheyenne M.
Senatobia, MS
This product wasn't all that great. It made my hair feel greasy after use, but after washing it out it left it nice and smooth!
aleyia 💕.
Macon
My hair feels so soft when I used this. My my hair feel so smooth and it smells so good. It's definitely worth the price.
samantha h.
Great product and feels amazing in my skin without drying it out. Its smooth and silky and doesn't leave a residue.
Riley M.
Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?