Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream uploaded by Betsy B.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Leave-in Treatment For Use On Wet Or Dry Hair

• Designed To Nourish Dry And Dull Hair With Regular Use

• Seals Hair Cuticles For Perfectly Smooth Strands

• De-tangles For More Manageable Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Need A Little Help To Get Your Hair Back To Its Best? If Your Hair Needs Moisture, All You Need To Replenish It Is The Right Nourishing Dry Hair Treatment. For Hair That’s More Manageable, Soft And Perfectly Smooth, Try Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream, With Argan Oil.
Worried Oils Are Too Heavy For Your Hair? This Deeply Nourishing Leave-in Combing Cream Moisturizes Without Making Hair Feel Greasy. Instead, You’re Left With Silky Hair That’s Tangle-free And Easier To Comb.
Add Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream To Your Daily Hair Care Routine To Provide Nourishment And Moisture, Transforming Dry Hair To Beautifully Shiny And Smooth.

Ingredients
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Petrolatum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Instantly Visible Results

Looking For A Hair Care Treatment That Will Transform Your Dry Hair After Just One Use? Apply Dove Combing Cream To Damp Or Wet Hair For Instantly Smoother, Shinier And Softer Strands

• De-tangling Hair

Does Your Hair Get Easily Tangled? For Silky Hair That’s More Manageable, Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream Detangles And Smooths Unruly Strands

• Nourishing Dry Hair

Is Your Hair Crying Out For Extra Nourishment? Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream With Argan Oil Provides Essential Nourishment For Dry Hair To Leave It Beautifully Soft

How To Use

Can Be Used On Damp Or Dry Hair. After Washing Hair, Apply On Towel Dried Hair, Paying Extra Attention To The Lengths And Ends. No Need To Rinse. Or Apply On Dry Hair And Style As Usual

• Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?1 Answers
Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream
  • "i love dove shampoo conditioners leaveins everything but this cream leave in is awsome leaves my hair super soft without makeing it feel weighed down or makeing it oily love it!" in 1 review
Ashley P.
Creve Coeur, IL
I use this product daily after showering in my hair when it's still wet. It has helped tremendously with my dry ends and frizzies when I've had issues with my hair! HighLy recommended. Especially because it doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty.
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
I have really brittle hair so when I discovered this conditioner from dove my hair started getting a lot more manageable and smoother it's very gentle to the scalp and I would recommended for others.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I've been using this for two years and it works wonders. I always get complements on my hair being soft and frizz free- it's kind of my secret weapon! Works wonders for when it's humid out.
Carlie W.
Cartersville, GA
This made my hair super oily and greasy. I wouldn't recommend it, especially if you're prone to oily hair. I'm not I have corse bleached thick kinky curly hair and stills got an oily result.
mary r.
Mesquite, TX
I love dove shampoo conditioners leaveins everything but this cream leave in is awesome leaves my hair super soft without makeing it feel weighed down or makeing it oily love it!!
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
I tried this cause my hair is damaged and I put the leave in oil to try and revive it an I left it for some time and when I. Was ready I washed it out and it revived my hair and left it silk smooth
Megan C.
Robert,La
Kept my hair shiny without looking greasy and my hair felt softer than ever! Would highly recommend to anyone with frizzy hair or damaged dry hair
Leslie M.
Wayne
Excellent if you have dry, frizz prone hair. The added oil really smoothes the shaft. You won't need to use a leave in conditioner or any serums
Mallory A.
Leaves hair feeling soft! No more dry brittleness! Works just as good as the salon brands! My hair is colored and I use it once a week for mine
Danielle M.
cincinnati
All dove hair products smell good and make my hair feel noticeably soft and detangled. I would definitely use dove products again on my hair
Riley M.
Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?