BY DOVE

• Designed To Nourish Dry And Dull Hair With Regular Use

• Seals Hair Cuticles For Perfectly Smooth Strands

• De-tangles For More Manageable Hair

• Suitable For Daily Use

Need A Little Help To Get Your Hair Back To Its Best? If Your Hair Needs Moisture, All You Need To Replenish It Is The Right Nourishing Dry Hair Treatment. For Hair That’s More Manageable, Soft And Perfectly Smooth, Try Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream, With Argan Oil.
Worried Oils Are Too Heavy For Your Hair? This Deeply Nourishing Leave-in Combing Cream Moisturizes Without Making Hair Feel Greasy. Instead, You’re Left With Silky Hair That’s Tangle-free And Easier To Comb.
Add Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream To Your Daily Hair Care Routine To Provide Nourishment And Moisture, Transforming Dry Hair To Beautifully Shiny And Smooth.

Ingredients
Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethiconol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Chloride, Parfum, Dipropylene Glycol, Paraffinum Liquidum, Lactic Acid, Potassium Chloride, Petrolatum, Dmdm Hydantoin, Disodium Edta, Tea-dodecylbenzenesulfonate, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Butylene Glycol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Ci 19140, Ci 17200, Ci 42090
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

Perfect For

• Instantly Visible Results

Looking For A Hair Care Treatment That Will Transform Your Dry Hair After Just One Use? Apply Dove Combing Cream To Damp Or Wet Hair For Instantly Smoother, Shinier And Softer Strands

• De-tangling Hair

Does Your Hair Get Easily Tangled? For Silky Hair That’s More Manageable, Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream Detangles And Smooths Unruly Strands

• Nourishing Dry Hair

Is Your Hair Crying Out For Extra Nourishment? Dove Nourishing Oil Care Smoothing Cream With Argan Oil Provides Essential Nourishment For Dry Hair To Leave It Beautifully Soft

How To Use

Can Be Used On Damp Or Dry Hair. After Washing Hair, Apply On Towel Dried Hair, Paying Extra Attention To The Lengths And Ends. No Need To Rinse. Or Apply On Dry Hair And Style As Usual

• Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?1 Answers
Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave In Smoothing Cream
  • "i love dove shampoo conditioners leaveins everything but this cream leave in is awsome leaves my hair super soft without makeing it feel weighed down or makeing it oily love it!" in 1 review
Camryn O.
draper
I live this shampoo and I love the smell of it!! I like to get the conditioner with it. This shampoo makes my hair so clean and when I put it in my hair it is so bubbly and I love bubbly shampoo. I am so satisfied with this shampoo.
kayla b.
Wayne , WV
Every single person I see bitching about the kids making up school days, can’t spell themselves. Homie, you should know first hand that education is important- and you could use some make-up days, too.
Dreaa P.
Vallejo, CA
It leaves my hair nice and soft and it makes it easier to brush through my hair because it doesn’t tangle as much when I use this shampoo. A little goes a long way and I love the way it lathers on my hair. The smell is bomb too
Influenster M.
My hair literally feels so soft after using this. I bought this from Target, and get this every time I need a leave-in product. I feel like it did meet expectations, it did what it said it would, and i'm happy with the purchase. (: I just need to get a bigger bottle next time. ;D
sabrina a.
Austin, TX
I enjoy usin this for my hair because it makes my hair smell good and also straight and like in 1 day with using other soap my hair be oily but using this product my hair not oily.
Jeremy S.
This is a good product- it definitely helps put some moisture back into your hair. It is inexpensive, and easily found at most retailers. Dove is a trusted company, and they always have really great products- I would recommend trying this one!
Perla C.
Ridgeway, VA
I have really brittle hair so when I discovered this conditioner from dove my hair started getting a lot more manageable and smoother it's very gentle to the scalp and I would recommended for others.
Sacia L.
Freeport, NY
I love love love this product. My hair is relaxed and therefor can be prone to dryness. This leave in locks in the moisture in my hair and keeps my roots and ends healthy and hydrated
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
I tried this cause my hair is damaged and I put the leave in oil to try and revive it an I left it for some time and when I. Was ready I washed it out and it revived my hair and left it silk smooth
Zenmaster169 ..
This is a great product for someone like me who has wavy and sometimes unruly frizzy hair. Especially when I first wash it or when it is rainy or humid outside. All I need is a small drop to rub through my hands and apply to the frizz spots. Does the job, calms my hair and makes it look normal again. I will never have to worry about my hair getting out of hand as long as I have this product on hand. I highly recommend this wavy haired girls!
Riley M.
Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?