BY DOVE

Nourishing oil care from dove promotes beautiful, healthy hair. This leave-in smoothing cream features weightless nutri-oils that control frizz and provide 24-hour shine. see more...

• Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?1 Answers
Dove Treatment Nourishing Oil Leave-In Cream 4oz
  • "i love dove shampoo conditioners leaveins everything but this cream leave in is awsome leaves my hair super soft without makeing it feel weighed down or makeing it oily love it!" in 1 review
Kristyl I.
Savannah, GA
Leaves hair smooth and doesn't make my hair look oily. Hair looks nice all day long after use
Jeremy S.
This is a good product- it definitely helps put some moisture back into your hair. It is inexpensive, and easily found at most retailers. Dove is a trusted company, and they always have really great products- I would recommend trying this one!
Influenster M.
My hair literally feels so soft after using this. I bought this from Target, and get this every time I need a leave-in product. I feel like it did meet expectations, it did what it said it would, and i'm happy with the purchase. (: I just need to get a bigger bottle next time. ;D
Perla C.
Ridgeway , VA
I have really brittle hair so when I discovered this conditioner from dove my hair started getting a lot more manageable and smoother it's very gentle to the scalp and I would recommended for others.
Sacia L.
Freeport, NY
I love love love this product. My hair is relaxed and therefor can be prone to dryness. This leave in locks in the moisture in my hair and keeps my roots and ends healthy and hydrated
sabrina a.
Austin, TX
I enjoy usin this for my hair because it makes my hair smell good and also straight and like in 1 day with using other soap my hair be oily but using this product my hair not oily.
Bree F.
Cathedral City, CA
I tried this cause my hair is damaged and I put the leave in oil to try and revive it an I left it for some time and when I. Was ready I washed it out and it revived my hair and left it silk smooth
Leah T.
A little goes a long way here. I have fine hair and have to be careful not to use too much or it weighs down my hair. I use it just on the ends now and that seems to work better.
Ashley A.
Creve Coeur, IL
I use this product daily after showering in my hair when it's still wet. It has helped tremendously with my dry ends and frizzies when I've had issues with my hair! HighLy recommended. Especially because it doesn't leave my hair feeling dirty.
Margot D.
Tappan, NY
I've been using this for two years and it works wonders. I always get complements on my hair being soft and frizz free- it's kind of my secret weapon! Works wonders for when it's humid out.
Riley M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Has anyone with natural hair tried this product?