BY DOVE

With Repairing Serum Beautiful hair begins with protection and repair. Diagnosis: Hair with severe, accumulated damage, prone to breakage and split ends. Solution: Intense Damage Therapy System Repairs severe, accumulated damage by penetrating into the finest lines and breaks of every strand for intense hydration. Strengthens each hair strand, reducing hair breakage and split ends. Leaves hair healthy and strong from root to tip. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

• Has anyone ever tried Dove shampoo and conditioner? I have dry fr...5 Answers
  • How is the conditioner that goes with this shampoo. I love the sc...5 Answers
  • Is this worth trying?5 Answers
Saphyre C.
This is the only shampoo I use, and have used for years. It smells absolutely amazing and the sent stays in your hair for so long. If you use this products you will most likely get complimented on how great your hair smells like I do haha. As far as the damage therapy goes, if that is your main purpose for looking into the product I'd say definitely go for it. I had pretty bad split ends from straightening my hair everyday when I was in middle-high school and this shampoo definitely repaired my hair quicker than I even thought it would and left it so soft.
Dawn W.
Brazil, IN
Dove color care is my favorite I use nothing but dove products but i stayed at my mothers house the other night and used her conditioner which was not dove and my hair felt really dry so the next day when I came home and took a shower and used my dove color care I could tell a big difference my hair felt healthy and light and very soft not to mention it smelt really good I will forever be a dove fan
Emily R.
This is one I currently but for my husband he refuses to use fruity or floral scented shampoo so I bought it for him. I did however use it myself. It smells nice. It has a very clean scent. It doesn't weigh my hair down. It does make my hair less manageable I guess because I have fine hair and it has weightless moisturerizers. I like it but I like my usual brand better.
DeAysha H.
I began using this shampoo and when I transitioned over I noticed it left my hair very clean and began to restore damage after about the 2nd or 3rd wash! I have natural 3c/4c African American textured hair so I was a little scared at first because my hair wasn't fine as can be, but it works fine for me!
Brittany K.
Waynesville, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This Dove shampoo smells great and pair it with the conditioner and you cannot go wrong. I love the way it leaves my hair feeling not only clean but stronger. I have brownish blonde hair it works great! You can buy it just about any where and for a good price. I definitely recommend this product.
Aubrey S.
Clinton, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE all dove products. i use their body wash & shampoo and conditioner, always packaged nice and has a generous amount in it. makes my hair feel so soft and they always have amazing sales near me on dove products. have their dry shampoo also and it is a great product as well!
Alyssa H.
Kenton, TN
I have used this many times and it puts back the life in your hair. I have very dry and color damaged hair and it puts sleekness and shine into my hair. Only problem is that it doesn't help moisturize your head enough to help with dandruff control.
Holly M.
Waukesha, WI
Leaves hair soft and feeling clean. Love the smell, very affordable. Great product If you love having soft hair! Usually keeps hair soft but not weighed down. I have fine heir but a lot, so this keeps it all smooth. Yes I would buy this over again.
Kristin A.
Huntington, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
Salon quality for a value price! Absolutely amazing, long lasting scent! Made my hair super silky smooth, even after a hair dresser over processed it! This is a miracle shampoo. I'm beyond satisfied and will continue to use this everyday!
Sarah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Probably my favorite drugstore shampoo. It makes my hair the softest, least frizziest, and it leaves my hair feeling the cleanest. Plus it has a nice fresh scent. It works the best when used with the conditioner.
Nikki M.
Centralia, MO
Does this shampoo dry out your scalp?
Natalie V.
Zion, Il
Does this actually repair your hair ?
Kylie B.
Is this worth trying?
Jennifer R.
Fayetteville, GA
How is the conditioner that goes with this shampoo. I love the scent just want to know if it is worth the buy
Diana A.
Beech Grove, IN
Has anyone ever tried Dove shampoo and conditioner? I have dry frizzy hair and was looking for a new product to use.