Dove Therapy Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Hilda L D.

BY DOVE

A get-it-going boost. Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Energize System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Ultra-light formula with the energizing scent of grapefruit & lemongrass removes build-up. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Dove Therapy Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo
  • "It probably works great for people with extremely dry hair but this is NOT for people with oily hair." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but not great for oily hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesnt matter if it is body wash or hair care products, Dove always makes a great product." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy all Dove products this left my hair smelling amazing and you sure had that fresh smell to it." in 1 review
Necia J.
Washington Tr, UT
I felt that this shampoo worked ok for the price. I didn't feel like my hair stayed looking fresh and clean, after a while I actually felt like it made my hair a bit limp and like it needed to be stripped of whatever buildup was not being removed by it. It wasn't my favorite long term, but it worked ok for a bit.
Marielle P.
The Go Fresh Coconut and Sweet Lime scent is my absolute favorite! It smells so good! I just bought this for the first time and have fallen in love. The shampoo suds up really well and the conditioner feels like its getting deep down without feeling super heavy. Would definitely recommend!!
Toni G.
Howard City, MI
I loved this product, it made my hair feel so healthy. Dove is the only thing I use now, my hair has never felt this soft. It's a bit pricey but it's totally worth it. This product is very effective, I will use it all the time. I'm very satisfied with this product.
Monse S.
San Diego, CA
Shampoo is amazing! It helped my hair a lot, it also made it very soft in texture.Shampoo was not expensive at all! If you would like to try out a shampoo, you should try this one, you will definitely love it. No need to use a lot of shampoo bubbles up a lot.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a nice shampoo to use on a hot day or after a killer workout. It smells super fresh and it is lightweight. I have thin hair so this shampoo is a great way to clean my hair and leave me feeling refreshed in during the warmer months and after workouts.
Ashley C.
Towanda, KS
Fisrt things first, I love the smell. Its so invigorating! I usually always use dove but sometimes I do like to switch it up. Sleek bottles fit nicely on shelves. This is my go to when I want consistency. Of course we love dove products for our family!
Nadia M.
Missouri City, TX
It works really well! And it the scent does wake you up! It makes you feel clean! Makes my hair look like I didn't have to do anything else to it but shampoo it. This is an excellent product and I would purchase it again. You should definitely try it.
Amanda N.
Seattle, WA
Great product!! The feeling after washing my hair with this shampoo is fresh, light and calm. If feels super clean (I use twice) and even having super oily hair I can skip one or two day without needing washing my hair again. Super summer-fresh style.
Mayerlin G.
Doral, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dove therapy go fresh, acerca de este producto lo use solo una vez y quiero decir que no me agrado tanto cumple la fincion de limpiar y ya, pero a mi cabello no le cayo muy bien ese shampoo en especifico.
Amy D.
Columbia City, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this!! it smells amazing and made my day!! it really is invigorating!! I totally recommend you try this out..my hair smells and looks amazing!!