Dove Therapy go Fresh Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Hilda L D.

BY DOVE

About This Product

• Controls Frizz
• Smoothes Strands To Leave Hair Soft And Manageable
• Unique Blend Of Weightless Nutri-oils
• Provides Both Instant And Long-term Results
• Weightless Formula Doesn’t Feel Greasy Or Weigh Hair Down
• Perfect For Everyday Use

Controlling Frizzy Hair Is Easier Than You Might Think When You’ve Got The Power Of Essential Oils On Your Side. For Frizz-free Hair, Dove Anti-frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo Will Leave Your Hair Silky-smooth.
Perfect For Moisturizing Dry Hair, Dove Anti-frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo Contains Nutri-oils, A Weightless Blend Of Argan, Coconut And Almond Oils, To Help Transform Your Hair And Leave It 100% Smooth. The Non-greasy Formula Means It Won’t Weigh Hair Down So You Can Enjoy More Manageable, Shiny Hair That Feels Great, Too.
As Well As Instantly Eliminating Frizz, Dove Anti-frizz Oil Therapy Shampoo Also Works Over Time To Provide Long-term Results, Progressively Nourishing Hair So That It Gets Better And Better, Wash After Wash. Supremely Soft, Deeply Nourished, Frizz-free, Silky Hair: What More Could You Want From A Shampoo?

Water (Aqua) Cetearyl Alcohol Dimethicone Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine Hydrogenated Coconut Oil Behentrimonium Chloride Fragrance (Parfum) Mineral Oil Dipropylene Glycol Potassium Chloride Lactic Acid Amodimethicone Disodium Edta Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil Dmdm Hydantoin Peg-7 Propylheptyl Ether Cetrimonium Chloride Peg-150 Distearate Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil Methylchloroisothiazolinone Methylisothiazolinone Yellow 5 (Ci 19140) Red 33 (Ci 17200) Blue 1 (Ci 42090)
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "Smells great but not great for oily hair." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy all Dove products this left my hair smelling amazing and you sure had that fresh smell to it." in 1 review
  • "It doesnt matter if it is body wash or hair care products, Dove always makes a great product." in 1 review
  • "It probably works great for people with extremely dry hair but this is NOT for people with oily hair." in 1 review
Allison Y.
Kalamazoo, MI
I personally love dove shampoo and conditioner. This one is one of my favorites. I tend to pick based on smell rather than what it’s intended to do. But I keep repurchase Dove and don’t plan to stop. It’s the best at the drugstore in my opinion
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This ia the shampoo i am using currently..and its so nice for all hair types in my family.which is something i like.. my hair is so dry and using this helps make it look more vibrant and healthy after a wash
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I get this in the travel size bottles for when I travel. A lot of product for $1. One travel size will get me trough a weeks trip. Smells nice and keeps my hair normal.
~Mercedees L.
It dries my hair out a bit and i have super oily hair so i would recommend using conditioner even just a small amount but my all time go to soap
Last me forever even washing my hair every other day
Evelyn L.
Antioch, CA
I love this shampoo because it smells great and even after my hair has dried it still smells good. I usually pair it with the same conditioner and it’s a perfect combo.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Dove makes shampoo and conditioner so amazingly! The product leaves your hair feeling light and fluffy. After washing my hair with Dove I have ALWAYS felt free of heaviness.
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
This is my favorite drugstore shampoo and for some reason I can't find it anymore :( i love how it smells like so clean and fresh like you went to the salon, my hair it's baby soft with it, i just miss it so much!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Smells great and works great for people with really oily hair. Leaves my hair looking nice and sheen, but probably not something I will continue using on a daily. I might mix my shampoos since it leaves my hair kind of oily looking.
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
First I should disclose that I am a super-smeller, so I am very sensitive to smell. I LOVE the smell of the Dove energize soap, which is why I bought the shampoo. But the shampoo smells NOTHING like the soap, and to me smelled foul. It also left my hair limp and greasy by the next day (and I don't have greasy hair ever)- but maybe that was the conditioner?? Bottom line, if you dig the Energize soap for it's smell, skip the shampoo.
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is a nice shampoo to use on a hot day or after a killer workout. It smells super fresh and it is lightweight. I have thin hair so this shampoo is a great way to clean my hair and leave me feeling refreshed in during the warmer months and after workouts.