Dove Therapy Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo uploaded by Hilda L D.

BY DOVE

A get-it-going boost. Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Energize System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Ultra-light formula with the energizing scent of grapefruit & lemongrass removes build-up. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Dove Therapy Go Fresh Therapy Shampoo
  • "It probably works great for people with extremely dry hair but this is NOT for people with oily hair." in 1 review
  • "Smells great but not great for oily hair." in 1 review
  • "It doesnt matter if it is body wash or hair care products, Dove always makes a great product." in 1 review
  • "I enjoy all Dove products this left my hair smelling amazing and you sure had that fresh smell to it." in 1 review
um s.
Bellevue, WA
This ia the shampoo i am using currently..and its so nice for all hair types in my family.which is something i like.. my hair is so dry and using this helps make it look more vibrant and healthy after a wash
Arlet D.
Hialeah, FL
First I should disclose that I am a super-smeller, so I am very sensitive to smell. I LOVE the smell of the Dove energize soap, which is why I bought the shampoo. But the shampoo smells NOTHING like the soap, and to me smelled foul. It also left my hair limp and greasy by the next day (and I don't have greasy hair ever)- but maybe that was the conditioner?? Bottom line, if you dig the Energize soap for it's smell, skip the shampoo.
Melanie C.
Allentown, PA
Dove makes shampoo and conditioner so amazingly! The product leaves your hair feeling light and fluffy. After washing my hair with Dove I have ALWAYS felt free of heaviness.
Meghan L.
Plantation , FL
I get this in the travel size bottles for when I travel. A lot of product for $1. One travel size will get me trough a weeks trip. Smells nice and keeps my hair normal.
jen G.
134 bay 27 st far rockaway NY
Woow este producto y al principio dije ah! Ok. Lo probaré ya que nada funciona en mi cabello está muy maltratado pero llevo 3 semanas y ❤️❤️ me ha cambiado tanto mi cabello debe muy hidratado y bonito
Viviana P.
Roseville, MN
This is my favorite drugstore shampoo and for some reason I can't find it anymore :( i love how it smells like so clean and fresh like you went to the salon, my hair it's baby soft with it, i just miss it so much!
Ben P.
Bonsall , CA
Smells great and works great for people with really oily hair. Leaves my hair looking nice and sheen, but probably not something I will continue using on a daily. I might mix my shampoos since it leaves my hair kind of oily looking.
Jennifer C.
Staten Island, NY
Reviatizes your hair and keeps its nice and healthy... smells amazing ... not to much money for the product... would buy it over and over again... keeps hair beautiful and smooth. scent is nice too. very satisfied with the product my brother loves to use it .
Marissa S.
Lk Junaluska, NC
This is a nice shampoo to use on a hot day or after a killer workout. It smells super fresh and it is lightweight. I have thin hair so this shampoo is a great way to clean my hair and leave me feeling refreshed in during the warmer months and after workouts.
Ashley C.
Towanda, KS
Fisrt things first, I love the smell. Its so invigorating! I usually always use dove but sometimes I do like to switch it up. Sleek bottles fit nicely on shelves. This is my go to when I want consistency. Of course we love dove products for our family!