BY DOVE #57 in Conditioner

A get-it-going boost. Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Energize System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Refreshing formula with the energizing, long-lasting scent of grapefruit & lemongrass conditions without weighing hair down. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist.

Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
This conditioner works well after a few uses. I have thick hair and it washes out nicely. The scene doesn’t stay for very long but that doesn’t bother me. I think it would work best with thinner hair
chris c.
Asheville, NC
sh Therapy Conditioner, 1.7 oz. (Pack of 12)
See details

Dove Extra Volume Foam Conditioner, 9oz.

Dove Hair Styling Oxygen Moisture Leave In Foam
See details

Dove ProAge Thick and Full Therapy Conditioner, 12 Ounce (Pack of 3)

Dove Damage Therapy Heat Defense Conditioner

Dove Volume Boost Conditioner, 12 oz

Dove Hair Therapy Nutritive Solutions Conditioner Revival

Dove Damage Therapy Shine Boost Conditioner
See details

Dove Damage Therapy Energize Conditioner, 25.4 Ounce (Pack of 2)

Dove Hair Therapy Damage Solutions Color Care Conditioner 25.4 fl oz

Dove Damage Therapy Color Repair Conditioner

Dove Beauty Dove Pure Care Dry Oil for Dull, Dry Hair Conditioner - 12.0 fl oz

Dove Damage Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Cool Moisture Conditioner

Dove Damage Therapy Frizz Control Conditioner, 12 Ounce

Dove Volume Therapy Conditioner
See details

Dove Cool Moisture Conditioner, Cucumber & Green Tea Scent, 1.7 fl oz (50 ml)

Dove Beauty Oxygen Mositure for fine, flat Hair Conditioner - 12.fl oz

Dove Moisturizing Conditioner - 12 oz
See details

Dove Go Fresh Therapy Conditioner, 1.7 oz. (Pack of 12)
e
d
c
b
a

0 character used
Jenna P.
Osawatomie, KS
Left hair dry, brittle and hard to work with. Scent was pleasant. Would not recommend this for curly hair or hair that is frizzy or dry. Will not be choosing this product for our household again.
Hope T.
Now I have not tried this conditioner on my hair in quite some time, but I remember it to have a pleasant, fresh scent to it. The first time I tried it was at my cousin's house. It is a good size and lasts at least four months. For under seven dollars? It is definitely worth the price. Excellent quality for an affordable price.
Nicole W.
Glen Burnie, MD
love is a good friend and I don't like all their products the products are affordable you get what you pay for to an extent I would buy it again and I would also recommend it to other people but there is a lot of room for improvement and if you use it that I guess like it may work better for you than it did for me
Trisha H.
Samson, AL
I LOVE my dove shampoo and conditioner! It is the first brand I have felt that dowsnr leave my hair oil and cross the next day and it smells great! I have brown hair that if oily,thick, and wavy and it works wonders for me. I am 100% satisfied with this product and don't plan to use anything else.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this conditioner for so many reasons. It's affordable, it smells amazing, and I can use a small amount on my very long and thick hair and it completely absorbs in it and makes it feel so light and smoothr. It's the perfect conditioner for when you don't want to spend a ton of money on higher end products.
Tali M.
This conditioner does wonders for the hair. I have dry hair that gets frizzy if I just shampoo it alone.
However, with this conditioner I don't have to worry about that.
It gives my hair moisture and leaves it feeling
soft after I come out of the shower. Seriously, one of the best things
I've done for my hair. I definitely would recommend this
to anyone needed a solution for dry and frizzy hair.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
I really like this so far. It is creamy and lathers well. It has a fresh and kind of fruity smell. My hair is soft and shiny and very managable. I also use the conditioner as well as the leave in conditioner everyday and my hair looks and feels healthy. My ONLY complaint is I wish this was sulfate free. Overall, I like this product line and will continue to use it.