BY DOVE

A get-it-going boost. Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Energize System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Refreshing formula with the energizing, long-lasting scent of grapefruit & lemongrass conditions without weighing hair down. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Stephanie A.
I love this conditioner really works. It smells good and makes my hair so soft. This makes my hair have so much volume. It cleans my hair. I would recommend this conditioner to everyone. This makes your hair so beautiful
Courtney G.
Hoover, AL
This conditioner works well after a few uses. I have thick hair and it washes out nicely. The scene doesn’t stay for very long but that doesn’t bother me. I think it would work best with thinner hair
Jenna P.
Osawatomie
Left hair dry, brittle and hard to work with. Scent was pleasant. Would not recommend this for curly hair or hair that is frizzy or dry. Will not be choosing this product for our household again.
Hope T.
Now I have not tried this conditioner on my hair in quite some time, but I remember it to have a pleasant, fresh scent to it. The first time I tried it was at my cousin's house. It is a good size and lasts at least four months. For under seven dollars? It is definitely worth the price. Excellent quality for an affordable price.
Trisha H.
Samson, AL
I LOVE my dove shampoo and conditioner! It is the first brand I have felt that dowsnr leave my hair oil and cross the next day and it smells great! I have brown hair that if oily,thick, and wavy and it works wonders for me. I am 100% satisfied with this product and don't plan to use anything else.
Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
I absolutely love this conditioner for so many reasons. It's affordable, it smells amazing, and I can use a small amount on my very long and thick hair and it completely absorbs in it and makes it feel so light and smoothr. It's the perfect conditioner for when you don't want to spend a ton of money on higher end products.
Tali M.
This conditioner does wonders for the hair. I have dry hair that gets frizzy if I just shampoo it alone.
However, with this conditioner I don't have to worry about that.
It gives my hair moisture and leaves it feeling
soft after I come out of the shower. Seriously, one of the best things
I've done for my hair. I definitely would recommend this
to anyone needed a solution for dry and frizzy hair.
Micha B.
Reseda, CA
I'm a big Dove fan and a big grapefruit fan. So when I tried Dove Go Fresh Conditioner Energize Grapefruit & Lemongrass, I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Not only does it smell wonderful, it leaves your hair feeling silky smooth and refreshed. Great for limp hair that doesn't like to do much. I alternate with a few other conditioners, but it is one of my for sure go-tos.
Nicole F.
Albany, NY
I love this conditioner, it's always made my hair feel really soft. I have pretty damaged hair from coloring and just overall treating it kind of poorly over the years and I use this when it's starting to feel kind of bad, and it always seems to bring it back to life.
Umiri K.
Rch Palos Vrd, CA
I am pretty picky with how my shampoo smells. And I have to say that this smells amazing! Also, it does to make my hair frizzy or dry. So I think it's perfect! I use it all the time. I like to use it with both shampoo and conditioner from Dove but one works really well too