BY DOVE

A get-it-going boost. Wake up.  Go Fresh. Diagnosis: Normal hair exposed to daily wear & tear. Solution: Go Fresh Therapy Energize System Protecting serum protects hair from daily wear & tear Refreshing formula with the energizing, long-lasting scent of grapefruit & lemongrass conditions without weighing hair down. Leaves hair clean, revitalized & bouncy all day. ; Questions or Comments? Call 1-800-761-DOVE or visit us at dove.com Bottle coded for recycling.  Check if facilities exist. see more...

Shaunna C.
Portland, OR
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love this conditioner for so many reasons. It's affordable, it smells amazing, and I can use a small amount on my very long and thick hair and it completely absorbs in it and makes it feel so light and smoothr. It's the perfect conditioner for when you don't want to spend a ton of money on higher end products.
Trisha H.
Samson, AL
I LOVE my dove shampoo and conditioner! It is the first brand I have felt that dowsnr leave my hair oil and cross the next day and it smells great! I have brown hair that if oily,thick, and wavy and it works wonders for me. I am 100% satisfied with this product and don't plan to use anything else.
Yolanda M.
This product makes your hair feel amazing but if you sweat a lot and are usually oily this makes your hair super oily throughout the day... well it does for me. It smells nice and it makes my hair soft but I just don't like the excess shiny and oiliness to my hair.
Jessica V.
Brandon, FL
This product has helped my hair so much since I've started using this. I used to use a store brand but decided to switch and now I always use this brand. Big difference from store brand. The smell is amazing and it lasts. Definitely would buy again.
Abby P.
West Simsbury, CT
This is a great simple conditioner for days when your hair doesn't need anything extra. It goes on smooth and washes out easily, and leaves my hair soft and silky. Great clean scent and reasonably priced for daily use.
Sage T.
Midland, MI
YUM! This shampoo and conditioner smell so good. I'm not sure what part of the shampoo/conditioner is supposed to be energizing but I was energized by the fresh smell alone. My hair felt healthy and soft after use!
Carly C.
Aberdeen , Sd
I just happened to try this brand of conditioner by happy accident and fell in love! like most dove products it is great quality for a great price. I love how it repairs any damage and leaves my hair very smooth!
Hillary S.
This is a great middle of the road conditioner. It's a cheap price, cleans and conditioners my hair, but at the end of the day, it doesn't improve the look or feel of my hair.
Whitney T.
Saint George, UT
I only use Dove shampoo and conditioner at my house. I use the shampoo every other day and love that it leaves my hair feeling soft and silky without leaving a greasy buildup.
Lyndsi H.
Greer, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
If your hair feels like it's dry or you feel like your hair is breaking off. This conditioner will make you feel better about your hair it will make it more healthier