Personal CareUnderarmDeodorant & AntiperspirantDove
Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick

Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick

"• Effective 48-hour antiperspirant protection from odor and sweat • Kind-to-skin 0% alcohol (ethanol) formula • Made with Dove ¼ moisturizers • Tropical fruity scent of mango, made for teens • Dermatologist tested When it comes to buying your child’s first antiperspirant deodorant, it feels like there’s a lot to get right. You need an antiperspirant that’s safe, that works, and that your child will love using. Dove Teens Mango Sunshine antiperspirant deodorant stick is made with a fragrance specially designed for teens, and provides lasting sweat protection, with all the Dove care you know and trust. Dove Teens Mango Sunshine antiperspirant stick will keep teens feeling fresh and confident all day, with up to 48-hour protection from sweat and odor. Not only that, this antiperspirant deodorant cares while it protects. Designed to be kind to skin, this non-irritating formula contains 0% alcohol (ethanol) and is dermatologist tested. As for the fragrance? They’ll love it. The tropical, fruity scent of mango sunshine smells like being on vacation, and will get them out of the door smelling fresh all day."

Does it have the smell of mangoes ?
Start your review of Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick!
Juli R.
Plymouth, PA
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Juli R.
My daughter tested the Dove Mango Sunshine. She is 17. The first thing she did when I handed it to her was to open the cap and smell it. It smells amazing. We homeschool so gym is yoga and cardio. she used the deodorant for a week before excersizing and she said it was great. Overall this was a great product!
Kelly V.
Jackson, NJ
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Kelly V.
My teen has been using the Dove deodorant about a week and as the one who does his laundry, it works really well. I thought the smell of mango as a deodorant wouldn’t be something they’d want but it’s not an overpowering smell. I would recommend this 💯
Viridiana J.
Las Vegas, NV
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Viridiana J.
I love this deodorant. I like the smell it smells so good. it doesn’t make me sweat and protects me everyday. 100% recommended. Thank you influenster..
Melissa  C.
Du Quoin, IL
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Melissa  C.
This is already one of my favorite deodorants. I personally enjoyed the scent. Fruity and fun. Made me think of sunshine and summer days. It’s just a fun choice to give some variety to scents. However, my teen that this was sent to did not enjoy it as much. Mango happens to be her favorite flavor to add to drinks, etc. Therefore she said it reminded her too much of food and just “seemed odd”. I do think if she hadn’t just been on a Mango tea kick, she may have felt differently? I loved it!
Samantha  C.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Samantha  C.
My daughter is switching from Secret to Dove. She said it worked great for odor and sweat and she loves the smell.
Kimignon T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Kimignon T.
I’ve use this deodorant for almost a week now, and to be honest, there’s nothing too special about it, the scent is very amazing, but doesn’t last long. It actually made me sweat a bit more than usual, but that could just be the transition of my deodorant 🤷🏽‍♀️ (reviewed by my daughter)
Isabelle P.
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Isabelle P.
Gave this deodorant to my 15 year old step-daughter who was excited to try it! She was a little hesitant at first after smelling the deodorant, she was afraid the scent was too sweet. But after trying it, she said the scent wasn’t too overwhelmingly sweet but was more fruity. She is a big fan of Dove deodorant products already so this was a great voxbox to receive. She said the application was smooth and that the product lasted all day.
Regina  S.
Somerset, KY
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Regina  S.
I received the dove teens voxbox but my teen is a boy so I just used it for myself. Today was a perfect day to try it out too. It was in the 70's so I definitely put it to the test. Once I opened the product I noticed it smelled amazing. It glides on smooth and seems very gentle. It lasted all day and I still smell fresh. I would definitely recommend this to teens or older women either one.
Katrina J.
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Katrina J.
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Katrina J.
You can't go wrong when your daughters actually agree on loving something, so this deodorant I plan on purchasing in the future. Pros are the new scent and long lasting protection from the sweats. I recommend it for your teens!
Autumn H.
Fair Play, MO
Dove Teens Mango Sunshine Antiperspirant Stick uploaded by Autumn H.
My daughter loves this, she says it goes on like butter and it smells so good. She says it’s definitely good to use for gym, because it lasts. It’s very strong smelling so she knows she doesn’t smell bad throughout the day. So it makes her feel confident. She said she definitely wants this kind again.