Dove Supreme Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by Brandi J.Dove Supreme Cream Oil Body Wash uploaded by norminda C.

BY DOVE

• I too love the Dove body wash brand. During the winter months I g...1 Answers
Julie M.
MARY ESTHER, FL
I love any of the Dove body washes, but this one is one of my all time faves. It is super creamy and makes my skin feel amazing. I have super dry skin from being diabetic and this body wash helps to give my skin a great moisture boost while I am in the shower. I would highly recommend this to anyone with dry skin or anyone looking for a nice moisturizing body wash. Plus the smell is amazing as well so you really can't go wrong with this!
Melinda M.
Airmont, NY
I was pleasantly surprised by this body wash. As soon as I saw it, I was immediately drawn to the idea of a "cream oil" body wash. As suspected, this body wash did provide lasting hydration that I noticed throughout the day. If you're looking for a daily use body wash with a little something extra, and no sticky or slimy feel that stays with you after the shower, I recommend this. I hope they come out with more scents in the future.
Leonae M.
Charlotte, NC
I like this body wash but the smell can get overwhelming like the first time I smelled it it smelled good then the more I smelled it the more I didn't like it out the bottle but I like the way it smells on my body oddly I guess it comes down to body chemistry with the scent. Also it's not really good for sensitive skin the little beads irritate my skin and that's one thing I do not like but if you're gentle then you would be fine
Antoinette R.
E Stroudsburg, PA
I absolutely love Dove products, especially their soap. I only ever use dove to take a shower. My skin is dry & ever since I've used dove i don't really notice the dryness of my skin. My daughter has really curly hair & i couldn't seem to find anything that worked for her. So I tried the dove shampoo & conditioner & it really did wonders for her hair. Dove products are slightly pricey but definitely worth every penny.
katherine t.
Love this!!! The price is right for the quality and size of this body wash from the drugstore. I use this in the winter time since my skin gets so dry and this feels lovely. The "cream oil" doesn't feel greasy at all. The scent is fresh but not overpowering or offensive or "memorable" (in a bad way!). I still use body lotion after showering to keep my skin soft, but my skin is noticeablely softer after using this.
Whitney G.
Columbia, SC
I only get body washes when going on vacation because I hate wasting a bar soap. (don't judge me)I really liked the smell of this wash and I love the fact that it's super thick. it has an oil base which helps to keep your skin moisturized which means I have to use less stuff on my skin. I haven't seen a ersio. of this for sensitive skin which I would love to see but otherwise it's a great product.
Melinda M.
Dove is always the most moisturizing body wash I've found, perfect for sensitive skin. The cream oil was exactly what I needed for my dry skin. After using, this leaves my skin feeling soft & clean...never stripped or dry. The cream oil is ideal for the fall/winter with the drier air, during the summer I find it a little too heavy and switch to the sensitive skin formula for those few months.
Tina B.
Newark, NY
I especially love Dove Cream Oil Body Wash Creamy in the winter months when my skin tends to get drier. I have oilier skin in the summer and love it on my legs and arms, but it tends to make my back, chest and face break out from too much oil. But it's great for me in the winter. And the lather Is fabulous The smell is fantastic! And it rinses well too! I love this body wash!
Janna T.
Gainesville, FL
Great product! I switched to this body wash when summer started and my skin was feeling a little more dry from spending time in the sun. This has helped so much and I don't feel the need for body lotion which is nice in the warmer weather. Definitely a great purchase for those in warmer climates wanting moisture without needing to layer on lotion after.
Leah O.
Philadelphia, PA
This product is absolutely amazing! The formula is so smooth and creamy, it glides on your skin so effortlessly. While bathing, the soap loathes up very richly, making you feel as though you are floating in clouds. The soap leaves a thin film of moisture and silk, leaving the skin smooth and moisturized. I would definitely recommend this product!
Shawn M.
Buffalo, NY
I too love the Dove body wash brand. During the winter months I get small patches of psoriasis. Does anyone know if this would help with moisturizing my skin and help prevent this problem?