BY DOVE

Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Body Lotion Normal To Dark Skin - Pack Of 3

Dove Summer Glow Nourishing Body Lotion Normal To Dark Skin
  • "This is amazing for darker skin, this does not work on me for as a self tan, but it gives a nice glow and sort of evens out my skintone. The creme itself is very great and hydrating, and this is incredibly affordable. Makes you go from dull to glowy in 2 secs 👏🏾" in 7 reviews
Julia S.
Troy, NY
This is a good product but like many other lotions like this, it can sometimes make your skin splotchy or look unevenly colored, I would recommend mixing it with a normal lotion before applying to make sure you have the most natural looking glow! Aside from that it is a good product, smells nice and doesn’t feel too heavy on the skin.
Beatriz M.
One of my all time favorite gradual tanning lotions!! Warning: if you are super pale like me and use this every day or every other day you will acquire that fake tanned smell. If used every few days it smells fine.
Michaela G.
Parma, OH
Love this! Gave my skin a even tan overal. It was my first time trying this product and I am very happy with the overall results, I think the price it right where it should be and it was very moisturizing
A delicate cream for your skin. Leaves it soft to the touch and smell delicious addition to leave a gradualemnte tone tan. leaving your skin hydrated uniform tone full of life and soften the skin.
Melissa G.
Gallipolis, OH
I love this! It smells really good. I love the color it turns it's a bronze color not orange. It leaves your skin soft and moisturized. The price is good also. Just be sure to wash your hands after applying:)
Ashlee L.
Hopkinton
I love dove to begin with, but this gives you a natural looking glow which I love since being out in the sun all day isn’t an option for me sometimes
It gives that tan like color but for some reason it doesn't keep my skin moisturize for long but gentle and smooth to the skin definitely good value.
Natalia B.
HOUSTON, TX
I love this Dove lotion, I use it everyday and it gives a nice tan tone to my skin. It leaves a small glory look and the skin feels really smooth
Candice J.
I love this lotion! I got it as a sample in the mail. I love the Natural Glow that it gives your skin. It moisturizes and smells amazing.
Brandy D.
Las Vegas
This stuff is amazing. Feels soft once applied and smells FANTASTIC. Highly recommend this to all my female friends

back