Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash uploaded by Karen S.Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash uploaded by Amy H.Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash uploaded by Rashanna W.

BY DOVE #22 in Body Wash

• Nutriummoisture™ Technology Delivers Skin-natural Nutrients
• Nourishes Deep Into The Surface Layers Of The Skin
• Helps Maintain Your Skin’s Moisture Barrier As You Cleanse
• Mild, Gentle Formula Is Kind To Your Skin

All Skin Deserves Gentleness, Which Is Why Dove Is Made With 100% Gentle Cleansers, Is Sulfate Free, And #1 Dermatologist Recommended.
Summer’s A Wonderful Time Of Year, From The Sun And Warmth To Relaxing Outside At The Park Or On The Beach. So How Do You Get Ready To Reveal Beautiful Skin For All That Summer Fun? Well, It Helps To Have A Refreshing Body Wash To Nourish And Revive Dull, Dehydrated Skin. That’s Why We’ve Created Dove Summer Care Body Wash.
This Nourishing, Gently Exfoliating Body Wash Contains Nutriummoisture™, Our Blend Of Skin-natural Nutrients And Moisturizers, And Gives You Softer, Smoother Skin After Just One Shower. Dove Summer Care Body Wash, With The Clean, Crisp Scent Of Water Fruits And Lemongrass, Has Gentle Exfoliating Beads To Leave Your Skin With A Natural Glow All Summer Long.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauroyl Glycinate, Sodium Lauroyl Isthionate, Acrylates Copolymer, Lauric Acid, Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Phenoxyethanol, Synthetic Wax, Styrene/Acrylates Copolymer, Stearic Acid, Peg-150 Pentaerythrityl Tetrastearate, Bht, Sodium Isethoniate, Ppg-2 Hydroxyethyl Cocamide, Tetrasodium Edta, Etidronic Acid, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Yellow 10 Lake (Ci47005), Red 30 Lake (Ci 73360), Yellow 5 (Ci 19140), Red 33 (Ci 17200).
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• I have been looking for a product to help give me a summe...2 Answers
Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash
  • "I started using this at the beginning of June to see if it would help with my dry skin. Within the first week I had softer, smoothr skin. & bonus: it smells really good & exfoliates your skin!" in 18 reviews
  • "This is my go to body wash. Dove in general is. It's is always nourishing, moisturizing and very fragrant! It gives that very refreshed feeling without wanting to moisturizer right away because you feel like you already did! " in 14 reviews
  • "I usually use the Dove body was for sensitive skin since I tend to be on the more sensitive side but after smelling this body wash I wanted to give it a try and I LOVED IT right away. The fragrance isn't too powerful and the soft silky smooth feeling it leaves your skin is amazing. I have been using it for a few weeks now and my skin hasn't had any weird reactions. I will continue to use this from now on." in 8 reviews
  • "I usually use the Dove body was for sensitive skin since I tend to be on the more sensitive side but after smelling this body wash I wanted to give it a try and I LOVED IT right away." in 1 review
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best body washes out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel bottles for vacation you can take anywhere. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body wash I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just body wash.
Dashai D.
I love the smell and the body wash really makes you feel clean. I though at first that this product was too watery until I saw another review that stated to shake it up a bit to make it thicken. Even when this product was watery, it was still very moisturizing. Either way, shaking it up did the trick! The only concern I have is whether the microbeads will eventually dissolve in water. I hear those things are being found in the oceans which is why so many companies have been banned from using them.
Christine B.
N Richlnd Hls, TX
I've been using #Dove #bodywash for many years. This one is extremely moisturizing, and very good for dry skin. I shave my legs with this and I don't get bumbs and it doesn't dry out my skin. I definitely recommend it Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash
Caitlin D.
Southside
I usually use Dove body wash. I've been thinking about changing scents. I saw this one at the store and decided to try it because it said limited edition. I really like it! It has a nice clean smell to it and I really like when product contain those little beads. It makes me feel like it's really scrubbing my skin. Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash
Brianna t.
Eglin AFB, FL
After using this body wash I’ll never go back! This body wash smells amazing and also is a scrub, so it really gets the dirt off. Super affordable and you get a lot. I would recommend this to anyone! Especially for people with dry skin because it’s also a moisturizer as well as body wash. Dove Summer Care Nourishing Body Wash
Karlie B.
Carriere, MS
This body was is honestly the most nourishing body wash I’ve ever used on my skin. It keeps my skin so soft and smooth without feeling like there’s any left over soap afterwards. The smell is great, it’s light without being too strong but also delicious. There are many different kinds that are also great. It’s very affordable and I will continue to use it forever!
Twinkle S.
I love this body wash. I use it every single day and it leaves my body soft and fresh. The scent stays on my body after I use it and it leaves my body smelling good all day. Such a nice body wash for such a great price. I would highly recommend it to anyone that is looking for a cheap, long lasting body wash!
Laurie N.
Gulph Mills
Dove has always been a trusted brand for me and this body wash is lovely. It has a great smell and truly does leave your skin smoother after one wash. I am giving it a four only because the product is so thin that more comes out than was intended. So, I’m thinking this bottle will get used up very quickly. Otherwise, I would definitely recommend this. It’s lovely to use and leaves your skin feeing wonderful.

Update: I discovered today that if you give it a vigorous shake it thickens up. Apparently it separates and settles. There are exfoliating beads in it, but not nearly entirely make any difference. I still really like this soap though.
Kyndall B.
Memphis, TN
I love Dove and I love this body wash.

The smell is awesome and it lasts.

It’s not expensive at Walmart.

I love that it comes with many different scents.

I’ve recommended this to many of my friends and family.
Leena N.
Costa Mesa
Who doesn’t like dove?! It doesn’t leave any soapy residue. It smells great. My skin feels like a baby’s butt, and my boyfriend always wants to touch my skin. You know what does that? Dove!! Just lather yourself up nicely when you’re in the shower! Be sure to get behind your ears too!
Kaitlyn W.
Waynesville, NC
I have been looking for a product to help give me a summer glow. Self tanners and lotions are a no go. I was told this would help, any suggestions?