BY DOVE #26 in Bar Soap

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar combines our mild cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream to help nourish skin

#1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Gives smooth, naturally glowing skin

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin soft, smooth and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar
Struggling with summer skin care? You’re not alone. It’s natural to want your skin to look and feel its best when you reveal it during the summer. But extra heat, wind and humidity exposure can be rough on our skin during the warmer months. So if you’re looking for ways to care for dull, dehydrated skin that’s suffering in the summer heat, why not try Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar?

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally radiant skin. It combines our mild cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream to help nourish and hydrate skin. It also contains exfoliating beads to give you a natural glow.

Just lather your Dove bar between your hands and spread the lather over your skin before rinsing away. Enjoy your soft, smooth summer skin – and don’t forget to use sunscreen!

ngredients:

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Cholride, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Blue 1, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Fatima M.
Frankfort
I just love !!
After a long day witg heavy make up i use dove soap bar after removing my make up . It make my skin sooo soft and baby skin!! And when i ise it in bath my body became so soft and moistrized perfeectly  and i add some drops of dove oil and Dadadah perfect nutrition and softness
Nichole V.
Awesome scent.  Cleanliness.  Refreshing.  Great on my sensitive skin.  Great for kids.  Awesome price.  Quality product.  Love Dove! Put your cleanliness first.  Love yourself with quality great priced products.  Wake up your senses.  Enjoy life!
‏ٓMohamed S.
San Diego
Dove is a great brand. I always go and purchase this brand when I need to get soap or body wash. It smells amazing and I would highly recommend to everyone. Very affordable as well.
Oh Dove, how I love thee. This is my favorite Dove scent & it’s sad because it was limited edition. This scent was so fresh & summer-like. Dove always leaves my skin feeling so soft & smooth. My skin always smells so lovely after using Dove. This is my all time favorite body soap & I will only use Dove (or Olay) on my skin.
Rachel G.
Newfield, NJ
Limited edition so I had to stock up, I love dove soaps in general but this one smells so good and it has exfoliating beads in it! It’s very affordable totally worth it
Intisar M.
70056
Amazing bars use them for my face and body and also to wash my makeup brushes and honestly I can never go without my dove bars the packaging is amazing and the price is affordable so I definitely recommend it to others
Jatasia J.
Pahokee
I use dove everything . I mean everything . I normally use the bar soaps to keep my face smooth and stuff . Smells great and they have many different varieties. Very affordable . Don’t lather that well tho
Dawn M.
Hardwick
I love the smell... it leaves me feeling fresh clean and not to dry ... it is just what I wanted in a soap. I use it daily in my morning shower.... the bars are long lasting... every woman should try it!
Marlene S.
Providence, RI
 So this particular soap
is limited and the first time I used it I ended up buying 2 more packs they
smell so good!! The smell is not over powering or too perfumey. It has a nice
light fresh smell. Dove is the only product that we use in the house due to how
gentle it is on our skin. We all have dry skin and this soap does not dry it
out or irate it. It has a nice creamy consistency to it.
Jessica R.
For the longest time, I only used dove bar soap to wash with.  These bars foam up quickly and cleanse your skin without being over drying.  My skin is very sensitive and I've never has an issue with Dove products.  They also have a pleasant light smell that doesn't linger on your skin.  I have since moved on to other more specialized products to address other skin concerns, but if you are just looking for something with a light scent to clean your sensitive skin... I recommend Dove.
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?