BY DOVE #44 in Bar Soap

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar combines our mild cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream to help nourish skin

#1 Dermatologist Recommended

• Gives smooth, naturally glowing skin

• Our formula with ¼ moisturizing cream and mild cleansers helps protect skin’s moisture

• Leaves skin soft, smooth and more radiant looking vs. ordinary soap

• Suitable for daily use on face, body and hands

• It's not a soap - it's a beauty bar
Struggling with summer skin care? You’re not alone. It’s natural to want your skin to look and feel its best when you reveal it during the summer. But extra heat, wind and humidity exposure can be rough on our skin during the warmer months. So if you’re looking for ways to care for dull, dehydrated skin that’s suffering in the summer heat, why not try Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar?

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is a gentle cleansing bar that helps give you smooth, naturally radiant skin. It combines our mild cleansers with ¼ moisturizing cream to help nourish and hydrate skin. It also contains exfoliating beads to give you a natural glow.

Just lather your Dove bar between your hands and spread the lather over your skin before rinsing away. Enjoy your soft, smooth summer skin – and don’t forget to use sunscreen!

ngredients:

Sodium Lauroyl Isethionate, Stearic Acid, Sodium Tallowate or Sodium Palmitate, Sodium Stearate, Water, Sodium Isethionate, Lauric Acid, Sodium C14-C16 Olefin Sulfonate, Sodium Cocoate or Sodium Palm Kernelate, Fragrance, Sodium Cholride, Dipropylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Blue 1, Red 33, Titanium Dioxide.
Ingredients correct at time of publishing. Always check product packaging.

Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar
  • "This soap is everything for me , i have very sensitive skin and most bar soap make my skin breakout, but this one does not do that. keeps my skin hydrated and soft. i don't really care for the sent but that really not a big deal to me. i would recommend this soap, iv'e even found it at the 99 cent store, can find this anywhere !!" in 61 reviews
Faith M.
Dove is a pure clean choice. Dove is the best body wash treatment. It is mild for all skin tones and smells refreshing,clean,fresh. Everytime I use Dove I fell like a new person because it refreshes my body and soul. I love Dove Rose! I feel so beautiful when I use this product. Absolutely love Dove Rose and my next favorites are Dove white and cucumber. I use Dove daily and my skin feels like velvet. The scent carries though out my home as the steam from the shower pours through the door. The feeling of clean, the scent of beauty and the skin like a delicate flower. It's really amazing.
Madison M.
I literally have nothing but good things to say about Dove. One of the best bar soaps out there with all different kinds of scents to choose from. Not only does it leave your body feeling smooth and refreshed but you'll smell so good all day. The scent literally stays on your skin. I'm not kidding. This is one of the only body washes that I really feel CLEANS your body. It gets into all of your pores where dirt is kept and cleans it and moisturizes it at the same time. I even use this for my legs to shave. It's such a good little conditioner for my legs. It's a great buy and it's cheap for the great quality you're getting. The cool part is they have little travel soap bars to take on vacation or on the go. If they had a body spray I'd buy that too. Lol This is the only body bar soap I personally feel like moisturizes your skin almost like you literally put lotion on but you didn't. It's just a body soap bar.
hannah j.
Atlanta, GA
I rarely use soap on my skin, but the definitely does the trick for my sensitive skin! It doesn't leave a hard feeling afterwards, it makes my skin as smooth as it can be! The scent is very pleasant as well!
rachela C.
1984 E. North ST Salina KS
Dove Summer Care Beauty Bar is my go to bath soap. It keeps your body moisturized. It does not break out my face like a lot of other soaps. it's got a very light but good smelling fragrance. It's an expensive and can be found at almost any big retailer or grocery store. I recommend this product to everybody male or female especially those that have skin sensitivity.
Whisper E.
united states
I love this soap! It leavea my skin feeling so beautifully soft oh my goodness! I like to use this before and after I shave for a flawless result. Its good for your face as well, very gentle yet cleansing! Gotta try this!!
Fatima M.
Frankfort
I just love !!
After a long day witg heavy make up i use dove soap bar after removing my make up . It make my skin sooo soft and baby skin!! And when i ise it in bath my body became so soft and moistrized perfeectly  and i add some drops of dove oil and Dadadah perfect nutrition and softness
Daritza L.
I feel like this soap leaves my skin a tad dry if i use it with warm/hot water. I don't know if I'm using too much hot water but  I do feel my arms tight and itchy after shower.  But it smells really good and it gives a rich lather. I feel like it smells better than the original dove.
Nancy T.
Marshalltown, IA
I’ve always used bar soap. I’ve never used anything else so I’m just kinda used to it. I don’t see a difference in using it as far as smoothing skin or anything like that.
Celeste S.
Columbus, OH
This keeps my skin feeling moisturized and healthy during the hot summer months. I'm not the greatest at applying sunscreen so this definitely helps me out. The price is as affordable as Dove's other products. I highly recommend to all to help with the blistering sun's affects.
Jatasia J.
Pahokee
I use dove everything . I mean everything . I normally use the bar soaps to keep my face smooth and stuff . Smells great and they have many different varieties. Very affordable . Don’t lather that well tho
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?

back