BY DOVE

In the summer season, your skin is on display, so you shouldn't settle for it looking and feeling less than beautiful. Yet, extra time spent in the heat, wind, and humidity means that skin gets tired and work looking. With 1/4 moisturizing cream and gentle exfoliating beads, this beauty bar leaves smooth, naturally glowing skin that is ready to be revealed.

Buy on Walgreens*
Jessica A.
Lakewood, WA
Dove® Summer Care Beauty Bar is literally the best bar of soap I’ve ever used!! I feel clean and refreshed every time. The gentle exfoliation is just enough to keep my skin gorgeous year round and it’s sooo moisturizing. I’ve never felt better in the skin I’m in. The scent is light but still leaves you smelling great.
Stefani S.
Bushkill
I tried the new Dove Summer care beauty bars and liked them! They smell great and are very gentle on my skin. They don't leave that annoying, dry feeling that most soaps leave on my skin. They have little exfoliating beads. Which are nice but could be a better exfoliator. In general I would recommend these to anyone!
Slay C.
Sagamore Beach
I love the scent of this Dove product. I also enjoy the gentle exfoliate that the particles in the beauty bar leave on my skin. When all is said and done, it leaves my skin smooth and soft. It goes for $7.79 for 8 bars at Walmart and I would definitely purchase this product again and recommend to a friend.
Alyssa M.
Bronx, NY
If you haven't smelled this already or tried it, go to target and buy this soap. I purchase this from my local target and it smells so fresh and it has exfoliating beads. This is great to get a good clean. I will stack up before the summer is over because it's limited edition!
Mati X.
So happy I tried this limited edition this summer. It is a step above the original white Dove beauty bar. The scent is super refreshing and does not effect my sensitive skin at all (including my face). If you are a Dove lover like me, you don't want to miss this!
Jessika A.
Yo amo este producto de Dove. Realmente todos sus productos. Este en particular tiene un aroma súper agradable de verano y por eso me fascina. La textura del jabón Dove es incomparable con el resto, por esto yo lo prefiero en todas sus presentaciones.
Veronica D.
Like that it has little exfoliating beads in it. The fragrance is lightweight. I love Dove cause it always leaves my skin feeling moisturized. Dove is a staple in my home.
Tanya F.
Willingboro
I love Dove soap it's the most gentle soap I have ever used , I have been using Dove for years and the smells and fragrances are so subtle...I'm in love with my soap 😃
Francia M.
Gulfport, MS
I love the smell, fresh and clean! Soap does not leave my skin dry.
I bought it at CVS, we used every single day. Day and Night. My family love the scent as well. I would recommend to everyone. Worth the price.
Krista W.
Louisville, KY
Hands DOWN...FAVORITE SOAP TO USE!!! It smells soooo good and leaves my skin feeling soft and smooth unlike other brands that leave my skin feeling dry. Love love love this soap!