Dove® Summer Care Beauty Bar uploaded by April O.Dove® Summer Care Beauty Bar uploaded by Amanda T.Dove® Summer Care Beauty Bar uploaded by Amanda B.

BY DOVE

In the summer season, your skin is on display, so you shouldn't settle for it looking and feeling less than beautiful. Yet, extra time spent in the heat, wind, and humidity means that skin gets tired and work looking. With 1/4 moisturizing cream and gentle exfoliating beads, this beauty bar leaves smooth, naturally glowing skin that is ready to be revealed.

Buy on Walgreens*
Erika A.
Erika A.
Mangum, OK
This is great for the senstive areas on the body cause it doesn't have any uhh umm oders??? like perfume.. it doesn't cause rashes or at least for me. Some products are harmful but this one is just great if you are in a mood and you don't wanna smell like a tuttie fruity cookie or anything you just wanna be plain as if you are in a hotel which is always like wow I'm on vacation than get this for sure!!
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Battle Creek, MI
Dove soap is excellent for people who have acne. I struggle with acne and go to the dermatologist for it and they suggested I used Dove soap and haven't bought anything since! I get so many compliments on my baby smooth skin and the scent. My personal favorite is pink rosa; and I also get dove body wash in pink rosa
Rosa D.
Rosa D.
Los Angeles, CA
I love Dove. One can never go wrong with any of the products produced by Dove. This bar soap was so gentle with my body and did not cause irritation. Dove bar soaps can be purchased at any Ralphs, CVS, or Target. Leave a great scent on your body and I would definitely purchase it again!
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Lyman, SC
I use the dove summer bars most of the summer time. It makes my legs so soft. I use it as a shaving lotion. My body also feels soft and it smells so nice and clean with a lingering scent. It is not over priced so is a good value. I recommend my family to use especially with bad skin.
Chelsea N.
Chelsea N.
Castleton, NY
Dove bar soap is the ONLY bar soap I use in addition to liquid body wash. I always feel clean when I use it, the summer care beauty bar is pretty good, although I prefer the rose bar over many of the other products. It is fairly priced and I always make sure I have some in stock.
Amanda T.
Amanda T.
Bonita Springs
It's always summer season in Florida- so Do e summer care is a must do for keeping that glow! A great value and eco friendly packaging makes this a regular in my Amazon pantry shopping cart. Smells fresh and lasts throughout the day. Definitely will be a staple in my house!
Heather Y.
Heather Y.
Courtland, VA
Dove has always been my favorite soap. The quality is really good, it leave my skin soft, and it never dries it out. The price is really affordable, it lasts a long time. It's never irritated my skin, and is great for my kids as well. I would def recommend this to anyone.
Janel Y.
Janel Y.
Chapel Hill, NC
I used to be a big fan of Dove products, but they seem to be too harsh for me. It lathers great, and I purchased it at a great value, but I can't say I would purchase it again. It didn't do well on my body. Yes I would recommend it to others although its not good for me.
Vicky C.
Vicky C.
Altoona, PA
Dove is one of my go to brands. With its delightful fragrances and nourishing qualities it is one of the best soaps on the market. Very gentle and extremely soothing to the skin. Purchased my Dove Summer Care Beauty Bars from Walmart. I would definitely recommend.
Andrea P.
Andrea P.
Divinos es como bañarte en crema dejan tu piel muy suave y con un super olor. Su precio es excelente igual que su calidad,tengo mucho tiempo usándolo ideal para bebes y pieles sensibles. Puedes encontrarlos en todos los establecimientos. Me encanta, lo recomiendo