BY GENERIC

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition see more...

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
  • "this is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry" in 1 review
  • "The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer)." in 1 review
Amanda  K.
A blast of freshness on your skin! Radiant and smooth too! Nice after smell as well.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry
Adriannea S.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Very moisturizing and the smell is great. It is good for the summer when it is hot and your skin feels dry.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
I was skeptical after I purchased this soap. I thought I grabbed the Dove Shea Bar but found out otherwise. I didn't think I would go for the built in exfoliating bits. Well, I was WRONG. I absolutely LOVE this concept. The bits in the soap give a constant, mild exfoliation while showering. It keeps my skin glowing and fresh, as well as, moisturized. I DEFINITELY recommend!!
Shama B.
The scent smelled great and it is great for dry skin! I normally use the liquid version but the bar version is cheaper and works just the same. It is handy when traveling and the scent keeps you smelling great all day long!
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
Dove is brand I always trust when I want a soap that cleans well and moisturizes well. The scent is not too strong and does not bother me, the scent actually makes me feel cleaner. I have even used the bar as a facial cleanser and it does a pretty good job!
Nushrat R.
Astoria, Ny
This product leaves you feeling clean after using it. Unlike other soap bars this has a good smell to it too and doesn't leave soap scum
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?