BY GENERIC

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition see more...

• these product have a liquid version?1 Answers
Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
  • "this is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry" in 1 review
  • "The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer)." in 1 review
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
This is my favorite when i want a light clean smell. it's so refreshing and crisp smelling. i always feel super clean after using this soap.
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Wellness Guru Expert
Dove is always my go to brand when it comes to soap. It never lets me down and always keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer).
cassie k.
cassie k.
Renton, WA
I use this to wash my face everyday and every night, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good
Molly h.
Molly h.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love love love DOVE!!!! You absolutely can not go wrong with any of their products!!! Great product at an amazing price...never been disappointed!! :))
Amancia B.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
dove is always a great buy I have never been disappointed by Dove great product but this soap smells so good. you also have to try the one with the scrub beads
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC
Dove is brand I always trust when I want a soap that cleans well and moisturizes well. The scent is not too strong and does not bother me, the scent actually makes me feel cleaner. I have even used the bar as a facial cleanser and it does a pretty good job!
Nushrat R.
Nushrat R.
Astoria, Ny
This product leaves you feeling clean after using it. Unlike other soap bars this has a good smell to it too and doesn't leave soap scum
victoria m.
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?