BY GENERIC

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition see more...

• these product have a liquid version?1 Answers
Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
  • "this is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry" in 1 review
  • "The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer)." in 1 review
Jazmyn D.
Jazmyn D.
I love Dove Summer Care and it's not usually sold all year round but I usually buy lots from Target or Walmart and they are so good for your skin and last for really long time I love using and I don't think I'll ever stop
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Adriannea S.
Adriannea S.
Fayetteville, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Very moisturizing and the smell is great. It is good for the summer when it is hot and your skin feels dry.
whitney h.
whitney h.
I think that Dove bar soap is by far the best there is. This scent smells good and leaves your skin soft!
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
DOVE is a MUST!! Summer care dove is awesome! I love the smell and how it leaves your skin soft and moisturized! I use dove on a daily bases all flavors but I really love summer care!
Mary P.
Mary P.
I absolutely love this product. The smell the price!!! Everything about this soap is awesome! This is my favorite product as well as the winter care dove soap.
Shama B.
Shama B.
The scent smelled great and it is great for dry skin! I normally use the liquid version but the bar version is cheaper and works just the same. It is handy when traveling and the scent keeps you smelling great all day long!
Sierra W.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry
Amanda  K.
Amanda K.
A blast of freshness on your skin! Radiant and smooth too! Nice after smell as well.
Michele M.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
I was skeptical after I purchased this soap. I thought I grabbed the Dove Shea Bar but found out otherwise. I didn't think I would go for the built in exfoliating bits. Well, I was WRONG. I absolutely LOVE this concept. The bits in the soap give a constant, mild exfoliation while showering. It keeps my skin glowing and fresh, as well as, moisturized. I DEFINITELY recommend!!
victoria m.
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?