Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Vancouver, BC

Dove is brand I always trust when I want a soap that cleans well and moisturizes well. The scent is not too strong and does not bother me, the scent actually makes me feel cleaner. I have even used the bar as a facial cleanser and it does a pretty good job!
Shama B.
Shama B.

The scent smelled great and it is great for dry skin! I normally use the liquid version but the bar version is cheaper and works just the same. It is handy when traveling and the scent keeps you smelling great all day long!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA

I was skeptical after I purchased this soap. I thought I grabbed the Dove Shea Bar but found out otherwise. I didn't think I would go for the built in exfoliating bits. Well, I was WRONG. I absolutely LOVE this concept. The bits in the soap give a constant, mild exfoliation while showering. It keeps my skin glowing and fresh, as well as, moisturized. I DEFINITELY recommend!!
Lacy P.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX

Dove is always my go to brand when it comes to soap. It never lets me down and always keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer).
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY

DOVE is a MUST!! Summer care dove is awesome! I love the smell and how it leaves your skin soft and moisturized! I use dove on a daily bases all flavors but I really love summer care!
Molly h.
Molly h.
Johnson City, TN

I absolutely love love love DOVE!!!! You absolutely can not go wrong with any of their products!!! Great product at an amazing price...never been disappointed!! :))
Amancia B.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA

dove is always a great buy I have never been disappointed by Dove great product but this soap smells so good. you also have to try the one with the scrub beads
Mary P.
Mary P.

I absolutely love this product. The smell the price!!! Everything about this soap is awesome! This is my favorite product as well as the winter care dove soap.
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.

This is my favorite when i want a light clean smell. it's so refreshing and crisp smelling. i always feel super clean after using this soap.
Nushrat R.
Nushrat R.
Astoria, Ny

This product leaves you feeling clean after using it. Unlike other soap bars this has a good smell to it too and doesn't leave soap scum

Join Now