BY GENERIC

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition see more...

Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
  • "this is a great product that works great for dry skin and moisturizes skin amazingly leaving your skin dry" in 1 review
  • "The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer)." in 1 review
Jazmyn D.
I love Dove Summer Care and it's not usually sold all year round but I usually buy lots from Target or Walmart and they are so good for your skin and last for really long time I love using and I don't think I'll ever stop
Amanda O.
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Lacy P.
Spring, TX
Dove is always my go to brand when it comes to soap. It never lets me down and always keeps me smelling fresh throughout the day. The summer scent smells great but just about every scent smells good or does what it says it is supposed to do (micro bead, moisturizer).
Molly h.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love love love DOVE!!!! You absolutely can not go wrong with any of their products!!! Great product at an amazing price...never been disappointed!! :))
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
dove is always a great buy I have never been disappointed by Dove great product but this soap smells so good. you also have to try the one with the scrub beads
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
DOVE is a MUST!! Summer care dove is awesome! I love the smell and how it leaves your skin soft and moisturized! I use dove on a daily bases all flavors but I really love summer care!
Cassandra H.
This is my favorite when i want a light clean smell. it's so refreshing and crisp smelling. i always feel super clean after using this soap.
Mary P.
I absolutely love this product. The smell the price!!! Everything about this soap is awesome! This is my favorite product as well as the winter care dove soap.
cassie k.
I use this to wash my face everyday and every night, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good
whitney h.
I think that Dove bar soap is by far the best there is. This scent smells good and leaves your skin soft!
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?