Add a Photo

By GENERIC
Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap: Moisturizing cream beauty bar with lotus petal and seagrass scent Refreshing hydration for parched summer skin One-quarter moisturizing cream No. 1 dermatologist choice Limited edition
Amanda O.
Amanda O.
June 8, 2017, 10:15 p.m.
Review for: Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
Will never use another product. It leaves my skin feeling nice and not dried. I love the scent- it smells so good and so fresh. It makes my skin feel so clean and soft. Lasts a long time and works well with my skin. I especially love how Dove products are pH balanced and affordable.
Shama B.
Shama B.
Oct. 27, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Dove Summer Care Bath Bars Soap
The scent smelled great and it is great for dry skin! I normally use the liquid version but the bar version is cheaper and works just the same. It is handy when traveling and the scent keeps you smelling great all day long!
Michele M.
Michele M.
Ambridge, PA
I was skeptical after I purchased this soap. I thought I grabbed the Dove Shea Bar but found out otherwise. I didn't think I would go for the built in exfoliating bits. Well, I was WRONG. I absolutely LOVE this concept. The bits in the soap give a constant, mild exfoliation while showering. It keeps my skin glowing and fresh, as well as, moisturized. I DEFINITELY recommend!!
Amanda  K.
Amanda K.
A blast of freshness on your skin! Radiant and smooth too! Nice after smell as well.
Amancia B.
Amancia B.
Los Angeles, CA
dove is always a great buy I have never been disappointed by Dove great product but this soap smells so good. you also have to try the one with the scrub beads
Molly h.
Molly h.
Johnson City, TN
I absolutely love love love DOVE!!!! You absolutely can not go wrong with any of their products!!! Great product at an amazing price...never been disappointed!! :))
cassie k.
cassie k.
Renton, WA
I use this to wash my face everyday and every night, it leaves my skin feeling soft and smelling good
Cassandra H.
Cassandra H.
This is my favorite when i want a light clean smell. it's so refreshing and crisp smelling. i always feel super clean after using this soap.
Mary P.
Mary P.
I absolutely love this product. The smell the price!!! Everything about this soap is awesome! This is my favorite product as well as the winter care dove soap.
Secret M.
Secret M.
Brooklyn, NY
DOVE is a MUST!! Summer care dove is awesome! I love the smell and how it leaves your skin soft and moisturized! I use dove on a daily bases all flavors but I really love summer care!
victoria m.
victoria m.
these product have a liquid version?