Dove Style+Care Volume Amplifier Mousse uploaded by Rania Z.

BY DOVE

• Adds volume and bounce to flat hair

• Lightweight formula lifts roots for thicker, fuller looking hair

• Nutri-Style Complex protects and nourishes strands for touchably soft hair

• Prevents frizz and flyaways

• Long-lasting formula helps keep fine hair lifted all day

• Suitable for every day

Associate hair mousse with a crunchy finish? That’s a thing of the past with Dove Volume Amplifier Mousse. The perfect product if you want to give volume to flat hair, it nourishes hair and helps to increase fullness.

Formulated with our Nutri-Style Complex, this hair mousse protects and cares for hair, helping to minimize frizz, static and flyaways, for a beautifully polished finish.

With its long-lasting formula, this mousse lifts hair from the roots, leaving you with a voluminous look that is full of body and movement, in just one simple step.

And that stiff, crunchy look we mentioned? With this light, whipped cream texture, Dove Volume Amplifier Mousse leaves your hair touchably soft and smooth. Voluminous hair, with a natural finish: it’s a whole new era, for you and your hair.

INGREDIENTS:

Water (Aqua) Isobutane Propane Polyquaternium-4 Polyquaternium-11 Fragrance (Parfum) Cocamidopropyl Betaine Steareth-2 Dmdm Hydantoin Butane Folic Acid Collagen Dimethicone Amodimethicone.

Buy on Amazon
Shanice B.
Edmond, OK
I purchased this mousse along with the full volume dry shampoo and they both smell great and are very easy to use! Not to mention, VERY affordable. I find that the mousse doesn't make my curls hard or crunchy at all.
Kristin Haley H.
Moody, AL
This stuff smells AMAZING and holds my curly locks in place all day without the crunchiness or wet look to it. It makes my curls bounce and feels weightless when I put it in. I but this stuff constantly at my local Walmart because for a cheap price, it definitely works like a charm!
Mary anne M.
West Covina, CA
First off, the scent of these products is not at all medicinal. They smell fresh. I use this product every few months when I choose to style my hair. It's not greasy or cakey like other hair mousse products can be. I like how much volume I get in my hair as a result of using this.
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
I am not a fan of using too many hair products but this one is not too bad when you have to use mousse in your hair. It doesn't feel crunchy or add any other texture to your hair but it holds your style for you. Very affordable and has that Dove scent I like.
Tania G.
Salida, CA
I love mousse for when I want to have quite scrunch curls on my hair since my hair is quite wavy and puffy this kind of controls the puffiness of my hair right after I wet it I add this and scrunch it so it makes a nice hair look
Charlin F.
I love this Dove mousse. I have thick curly hair, and I hate the way it feels when I use lost scrunching products. I hate when it feels crunchy. The Dove mousse leaves my curls feeling silky without all of the leftover product.
Ashley G.
I love this mousse. It smells amazing and it keeps your hair in place without leaving your hair feeling dirty or greasy! I get mine from Walmart &'it is great! Affordable & does the job, I highly recommend this product.
Rachel C.
Very light weight and doesn't make your hair overly crunchy. But definitely provides enough hold to get through a whole day. My hair is stick straight naturally, and I can scrunch my hair and get a good wavy look using this!
Ashley K.
Ellisville, MS
This mousse has a magnificent smell that doesn't leave my hair hard and sticky. That is a must when I look for products that I use. This is perfect for my kids in the mornings and when I want to scrunch my hair and go.
Stephanie C.
Ontario , CA
The only mousse I will use. I have really frizzy and wavy hair and this works great. I put it in my hair when wet and just let it air dry. It's the only mousse that doesn't make my hair a complete crunchy mess!