Hair CareHair Styling ProductsDove
Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray

Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray

Protect your hairstyle with a longlasting hairspray that adds shine.

My oldest loves ‘‘this spray . She swears On it. The problem with me .
Is the Dove non-aerosol better than the aerosol? I'm looking to curl my hair and I need it to last all night. My hair is extremely long (almost to my butt), and it's fairly thick (not too bad though). It's also dark brown so I don't want to see any film or residue! Thanks!!
Does it really make hair look shiny?
Start your review of Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Letty S.
I just bought this product last week and great hairspray. Has great all day hold but doesn't make your hair feel stiff or "glued" down. Also if you don't wash your hair everyday it doesn't seem to buildup like other brands I've used. Nice light scent.
Amanda F.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love this hairspray because it is clear and light and airy. My hair doesn't feel weighed down when I use it and it smells clean while holding my hair all day!
Jasmine T.
Lehigh Acres, FL
I bought this unsure of weather I'd like it but decided to put my faith in it since Dove products have always been extremely good to my hair. I have to say it is amazing it prevents my hair from frizzing up too badly, i part my hair to the right and right at the parting a handful of really short hairs tend to stand on end for no reason. This leaves my hair soft and touchable while still keeping it in place. Also it adds volume to my hair which pleasantly surprised me. After applying this to my hair it feels amazing I defiantly recommend this to everyone
Abby H.
San Antonio
Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Abby H.
Purchased at: Walmart
This hairspray is the best hairspray I have ever tried. It has a really good scent and it holds very good. I use this every time I do my hair and it is just the best. It has never failed on me. Other hairsprays I’ve tried smell very chemically and gets all in the air but not this hairspray it really does the job👍🏼
Angela D.
Lanett, AL
i lovee this stuff! i use it everyday! no sticky stiff 80s hair with this product! just soft, shinny, perfectly placed locks. and you don get the residue when you need to brush through it. definitely met and exceeded my expectations!
Jennifer T.
Montgomery, IL
This hairspray works great I love it so much! It keeps my hair in place all day and it keeps it from fizzing up. This makes my hair not fall out of curl for the day. It has a great scent. I would definitely by this product again and recommend it to others.
Chloe S.
Springfield, MO
Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Chloe S.
I usually don't do much with my hair and utilize hairspray for my frizz. This has a unique scent that I don't mind. I feel that it does add some nice shine but have to use a fair amount to get all my frizz under control. I have used this a few times when I curled my hair, but found the hold wasn't that strong. My hair is pretty heavy and needs a lot of hold to keep curls throughout the day.
Melissa B.
Yakima, WA
1,085 reviews
Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Melissa B.
Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray uploaded by Melissa B.
Purchased at: Target
This hair spray seems to do it’s work as it says and it also smells good and I like the price I like buying it At target
Emma J.
brantford
Makes curls happen so easily! I have tried many mousse's and this one works the best for curls that will stay! Great price as well.
Gaya K.
Apple Valley, CA
I love this product it works really great and its got a fantastic smell I love dove products :-).
Ask a question to the Influenster community...