BY DOVE

• Provides long-lasting shape control
• With Nutri-Style Complex
• Enhances natural shine
• Fights static and flyaways
• Protects hair against humidity and damp weather
• Extra-strong hold, fast-drying formula
Looking for a hairspray that makes your hair feel as good as it looks? Unlike some hairsprays that leave you with helmet-hair, there’s no stiffness with Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra-Hold Hairspray. Just beautifully shiny, nourished, frizz-free hair.

Find that some days your hair just won’t behave? Dove Style+Care Strength & Shine Extra-Hold Hairspray will keep every strand in check – even in damp and humid weather. Fighting frizz, flyaways, static and other hair nuisances, it will ensure that nothing gets in the way of beautiful looking hair.

Formulated with Nutri-Style Complex, it leaves each strand beautifully soft and shiny. Fast-drying, strong hold, anti frizz: spray this over your hair and you can feel safe in the knowledge that your style will stay shiny, smooth and nourished all day

Alcohol Denat., Hydrofluorocarbon 152a, Acrylates/Hydroxyesters Acrylates Copolymer, Aminomethyl Propanol, PEG/PPG-20/15, Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Parfum.

Arlena C.
Gardner , MA
I don’t use much hairspray because I very rarely style my hair . I generally just take a flat Orion through my hair and spritz some hairspray in and done
Also it’s picturing a aerosol can , mine is a sprite bottle . But that being said I don’t mind the smell ,I’ve never really met a hairspray that smelled great lol and it also keeps my straight hair from getting all frizzy and having flyaways during the day
So I think it’s pretty good for the price 😊
Leydy M.
Miami
Like all the Dove brand, it is an excellent product that does not damage the hair and improves it. I have always liked the Dove products for its good quality, easy use and the good one ssmells
Trang D.
I’ve tried quiet a few different hair sprays. This one by far is the best economic hair spray that does the job well. It holds my hair in place all day and adds a nice shine. It has a pleasantly amazing scent.
Lindsay H.
Columbus, OH
I love Docr hairspray because it is lighter in comparison to other formulas. It works but doesn’t make your hair super hard or sticky. The scent is nice too. You can pick it up at any store and it’s a reasonable price.
sally k.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
I am a new consumer of the Dove flexible hold hair spray and I disagree with so many of the reviews. I haven't had any trouble with the cans spraying properly and I love the scent. In fact, last week I hopped on an airplane, sat down in my seat and the gal sitting next to me commented on how nice I smelled. Needless to say, I am a fan of the scent and I like how it holds my hair just the right amount without being sticky. With so many negative comments, I fear they may change the formula back, so I plan to go buy a case or two before that happens. As far as hairspray, it's #1 in my book.
Haritha A.
I really like this--it keeps my delicate curls that could fall apart at any moment together really well, even in the really windy city of Boston. I don't have to worry about the state of my hair and constantly fix it. I always buy this product--it's great!
Mariah R.
This hairspray did not work in my hair at all. I'm a cheerleader whose hair has to last all day with the most volume and this hairspray wouldn't hold whatsoever. I will not be purchasing this again or recommending it to a friend.
Leah H.
Jacksonville, FL
Had to use this to keep my curls in place during my wedding day and it did hold for hours. Perfect choice for the day as I was out on the first day of spring, getting married without worrying about what or how my hair looked like. It was also pretty windy that day and having this on my hair made it worry-free.
Maggs P.
Riverview, FL
so i have straight long dark hair and sometimes it does look a little dull, once i spray this on LIFE CHANGING RESULTS! it makes it look so healthy which i totally love! it doesn't have a sticky formula which is a plus
Ela C.
Cathedral Cty, CA
i like this hairspray. i either use this one or the treseme ! i like both of them ! they gold my hair down all day long AND ITS AMAZING since i have curly hair ! you can buy this item anywhere i normally buy my at walmart. its not pricey at all and it has a great scent as well !