BY DOVE

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Berenice M.
This is s great obvio i love it my hair does too and I have black hair and its dry and frizzy and the serum has a nice scent nd it did meet my expectations didn't think it would work and I would so buy this again 🤩
Stacy L.
Hinesville, GA
I have fine hair with more end damage than I’d like to admit due to flat iron use. I did not find this product to work well for me. After midday my ends felt dryer and looked thick to me thus looking strange compared to the rest of my hair strands. Perhaps it was just too heavy for my thin hair.
Yanet G.
I get dry ends very easily because I love to use the blow drier, and this product really does help me so much! It nourishes my hair so well and it leaves it so soft and smelling great! I’d buy again for sure!
Lynn A.
La Follette
Really helped save my hair from a lot of damage, I dye my hair way more then needed, so my hair has a lot of dried ends, and even when I get my hair cut they’ll be back pretty soon so I use this to help, and I don’t have to cut my hair as often
Javaneh M.
North Hollywood
Great product when my ends are looking a bit dry & brittle from too much heat. Great price & packaging is cute & convenient. I purchased mine at target but they have them everywhere. Would definitely buy again
Yulisa M.
Belton, TX
I am absolutely in love with this product it makes my hair not so frizzy, shine, smell good, and it also kinda helps my waves and curls to be more define and more noticeable since it shines and bounce and look so alive.
Heidi L.
Ever since dyeing my hair, the ends of my have been really dry. And with this product it helped a lot to restore them back. I have tried a lot of remedies but this product helped my hair by nourished again.
devyn s.
new york
Every other serum gets heavy and weighs my hair down and doesn't give it as much shine and feels dirty sooner. This never happens with this product. I've found that purchasing it online is as good as the original
Tere M.
Love all of doves products! I noticed the difference from this product in a month, it’s not something that works right away, but you do see the difference! And also anything dove leaves your hair smelling great for a long time!
Brittney L.
Ionia
This product is great! It not only smells good but it adds hydration to the hair without breaking the bank. I recommend you give this a try I have been really enjoying this am I will definitely be repurchasing this product!
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?