BY DOVE #27 in Hair Serums

• Leaves Hair Feeling Touchably Soft And More Manageable

• Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly

• Helps Tame Frizz And Control Flyaways

• Can Be Used On Wet Hair Or Dry Hair Between Washes
No Matter How Well Cared For Our Hair Is, The Daily Wear And Tear It Goes Through Can Add Up. That Means That In Spite Of Our Best Efforts To Condition And Protect Our Hair, Many Of Us Have To Deal With Dry Split Ends From Time To Time. Did You Know That With The Right Products, You Can Treat Dry Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage At The Same Time? We’ve Created Dove Style+care Nourishing Dry Ends Serum To Give You The Look And Feel Of The Soft, Silky Hair That You Love And Help Prevent Dry Split Ends.

Dove Dry Ends Serum Is Formulated With Nutri-style Technology To Nourish Your Hair And Help To Protect It From Heat Styling Damage. The Light, Non-greasy Formula Absorbs Quickly Into Your Hair, So That Your Hair Is Left Feeling Smooth And Soft Without Being Weighed Down. Simply Apply One Or Two Pumps To The Ends Of Your Hair, Either When It’s Wet Before Styling Or Between Washes, For A Smooth, Polished Finish. For Best Results, Use After Your Favourite Dove Shampoo And Conditioner.

Cyclopentasiloxane, Isohexadecane, Dimethiconol, Phenyl Trimethicone, Amodimethicone, Parfum, Alpha-isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Alcohol, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool
Ingredients Correct At Time Of Publishing. Always Check Product Packaging.

• "I would recommend this to everyone!" in 1 review
  • "Every girl need a split end remedy in the bathroom stock pile!" in 1 review
  • "It makes my hair so smooth and you can barely notice my split ends." in 1 review
  • "Most importantly because I have long hair it gives all my styling a finish saloon look since I have less frizz." in 1 review
  • "But with any serum you have to apply a little because you don't want to make your hair look oily." in 1 review
Tabitha D.
Barberton, OH
I love how it helps my hair feel softer and appears to help with my dry ends. The scent is beautiful to me and my Hubby. So far it seems to be a good value because its helping my hair. I have red hair naturally and have even recently tried purple stripes.
Kristina G.
Overland Park
I love putting this in my hair everyday! I’ve found when I plus it after the shower everyday it really helps my ends out. Especially when I put heat to my hair, I notice a difference in when I don’t use it to when I do.
Evelyn M.
New York
I have always had dry ends and never was able to find a product that worked for me. I found this and BAM!! It helped my dry and bleached hair look so much better and healthier. This is long lasting and smells great. Will be buying again. Highly recommended.
Kassie V.
Chauvin, LA
I suffer from dry ends that cause my hair to get damaged easily. I love this serum. It definitely helps to protect and cure dry damaged hair. I feel like my hair is a lot smoother and easier to handle when using this.
Krista K.
Philadelphia, PA
This is one of my favorite products for my very much dry ends. It has a very fresh sent. It definitely met my expectations. It is very effective. I definitely think its affordable and i will always purchase this item.
Shyanne P.
This products goes works wonders for my hair , I got my hair highlighted and the bleach ruins my hair and drys and splits my ends I seen this product tried it out a few times and it worked wonders for my hair ! I would invest into this again for sure !
Sarah G.
Nesconset, NY
This product works really well on my hair. My hair is short and thin. The product smells nice and works great. It moisturized my hair and lasts long. I use it every few days and I will buy it again when I finish it.
A W.
I kind of like it, but it made my hair greasey. So I usually put it in before iI shower. I would definitely recommend it to people who already have very greasy hair. I have blond hair that is not oily at all. It has a nice weird smell I would say
Stacy L.
Hinesville, GA
I have fine hair with more end damage than I’d like to admit due to flat iron use. I did not find this product to work well for me. After midday my ends felt dryer and looked thick to me thus looking strange compared to the rest of my hair strands. Perhaps it was just too heavy for my thin hair.
Laurel B.
naples, FL
I have always had very dry split ends, so this really helps my hair a lot and is very effective and long lasting, i love this product, it smells good and it is just amazing, i defiantly recommend it to all of you.
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?
Charley B.
Is Dove actually good for hair products?